List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrians lonely vigil.................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrians lonely vigil.................

Started by gommie at 2007/02/22 01:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 07:42AM, Views: 4446, Replies: 121
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2007/02/22 08:54PM
    Re: Adrians lonely vigil.................
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote gommie: No, I think he needs comfort food....something to make him forget his misery-just until you girls arrive...maybe some Ben&Jerrys Phish Food or Choclate Fudge Brownie....don't know if I can get that in the cafeteria...I may have to take him out to the store....

I dont think he will leave Colleen...Let's send J.T.

good point....ok....we'll send JT--we just can't tell him who its for and we must check the packaging carefully b-4 serving it--oh did I mention I am taking my body oil so I can rub his little back while he eats his ice cream??

Hey your cheating! BUT you know what... It's okay... I'll run to his place and get him a change of clothes and things to shower with so he dosen't have to leave the hospital.

get your self a change of clothes -he may need help with the shower....I'm sure it will be hard for him to look at one ever again since that is where he was the moment his princess went missing................

#42   2007/02/22 08:55PM
    shopgirl

hey gommie or empress - which avatar is showing up on my posts. I have been on our desktop and it is my blue flower avatar, but now I'm on my laptop and it is showing the pineapple one??? Which one are you guys seeing??

#43   2007/02/22 08:56PM
    gommie

Quote shopgirl: hey gommie or empress - which avatar is showing up on my posts. I have been on our desktop and it is my blue flower avatar, but now I'm on my laptop and it is showing the pineapple one??? Which one are you guys seeing??

Pineapple.......you need to delete your temp internet files..

#44   2007/02/22 08:56PM
    EmpressOpera...

Blue ... simply me

#45   2007/02/22 09:00PM
    gommie

ooops.I needed to dump mine too--Now I see blue shopgirl..and empress..I see you have a PCP aviatar too...great...I love it.....

#46   2007/02/22 09:01PM
    shopgirl

okay so empress is seeing the blue one and gommie is seeing the pineapple........Huh????

#47   2007/02/22 09:01PM
    EmpressOpera...

Thank you! It's Adrian with Korbel champagen on it... It says Drunk on Korbel... But it's not readable... I have to find a way to fix that.

#48   2007/02/22 09:02PM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote Latricia: Im going to take a flight to GC tomorrow, so I can comfort my baby Adrian, and snick in a kiss for you gals

Did you want me to meet you at the Airport? I will leave Adrian with Gommie until we get back... lol.

That sounds like the BEST plan I have heard since all this misery started.......HE WILL BE SAFE WITH ME.... I will feed him and make sure he remains durable..

Yes for my shift, right? Do you think that he will be vunerable and need some lovin'? Or should I be a good girl and respect his need to be with Colleen?... We could all take down J.T and let Adrian in! And then stand guard in front of the door!

No,I don't think he needs lovin' not from you anyway he is too vulnerable as you say....he just needs a comfort food and a back rub and maybe a shower.. and yes we can rid the hospital of JT for him.....good idea..

#49   2007/02/22 09:03PM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Thank you! It's Adrian with Korbel champagen on it... It says Drunk on Korbel... But it's not readable... I have to find a way to fix that.

did you make it or borrow it that way

#50   2007/02/22 09:04PM
    EmpressOpera...

Borrow... But the upgrade will be my creation... lol...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list