List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrians lonely vigil.................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrians lonely vigil.................

Started by gommie at 2007/02/22 01:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 07:42AM, Views: 4789, Replies: 121
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #111   2007/02/25 05:34AM
    Re: Adrians lonely vigil.................
    suegerry

I would never want the relationship between Colleen and the prof to be compared to one of our great Disney's children story.

That is so sad.....

#112   2007/02/25 08:42AM
    suegerry

When Adrian first was told Collen was missing he seemed quite indifferent to the fact. When the DA and another officer visited him at his home he very sarcastically told them he had no knowledge of her missing and to leave he had work to do. Even when he was asked if he had seen Collen by JT and Lilly at the coffee shop he just look at them with a "who cares" look. He said he had not seen her since she had left his home the night before.

It took for JT to break into his apt. for him to react to any interests.

JT was the one who (unlike we saw in the spoilers) saved Colleen and Kevin's lives.

Alone the prof would not have had the knowledge of what to do.

To beleive This post has been edited for a spoiler.
    JT has every right to be at Colleen's bedside and he is very sincere about his feelings for her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 10:42AM
    #113   2007/02/25 08:52AM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote suegerry: When Adrian first was told Collen was missing he seemed quite indifferent to the fact. When the DA and another officer visited him at his home he very sarcastically told them he had no knowledge of her missing and to leave he had work to do. Even when he was asked if he had seen Collen by JT and Lilly at the coffee shop he just look at them with a "who cares" look. He said he had not seen her since she had left his home the night before.

JT was the one who (unlike we saw in the spoilers) saved Colleen and Kevin's lives.

To beleive Spoiler removed from the quote.
    JT has every right to be at Colleen's bedside and he is very sincere about his feelings for her.

I think that Adrian didn't realize that is was such an issue... I also think that he obviously wishes that... like he said" "I wish I never would have let her out of my sight." If there seemed to be an indifference, I think it was due to the fact that A: The writers were tryong to make it seem like he was the killer. B. Everyone was accusing him of kidnapping Jana, or so it seemes, including the police. Then Lily, Daniel, and J.T are asking him where Colleen is. They had just agreed that after 12 their relationship would come to a hault. So... he was upset, and finally when he realized that Colleen was missing, he dropped everything to find her. He really does love her. I dont think he is a mockery in any way. J.T. has the opprutunity to be with someone else. Adrian has ONE love and that is Colleen. Also, I dont think anyone weather your in support of their relationship or not could disagree that Adrian looks inconsolable, the past couple of days. Long live Cadrian!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 10:43AM
    #114   2007/02/25 08:57AM
    capricorn27

Quote suegerry: When Adrian first was told Collen was missing he seemed quite indifferent to the fact. When the DA and another officer visited him at his home he very sarcastically told them he had no knowledge of her missing and to leave he had work to do. Even when he was asked if he had seen Collen by JT and Lilly at the coffee shop he just look at them with a "who cares" look. He said he had not seen her since she had left his home the night before.

To beleive Spoiler taken out of quote.

i disagree. adrian probably thought that colleen just needed some time to herself when he was first told that she was missing.

the d.a. and officer questioned him about jana's disappearance, not colleen's, which he knew nothing about.

i can understand why he would blow off j.t.'s asking him about colleen. j.t. is her former boyfriend and no friend of adrians. adrian probably thought it was none of j.t.'s business. he was more receptive to lilly but colleen hadn't been missing that long and he had no real reason to worry.

adrian started to react when he heard that colleen's car was in his garage. that's when he went home and found j.t. in his apt. so he started to care before he found j.t., not after.

i think that they worked together to find the evidence that led them to colleen. jt was at the point of being a little sloppy and it was adrian who found the wallet, j.t. found the card that found the car.

yes, adrian did carry out colleen, therefore saving her. j.t. rescued kevin.

re j.t.'s sincerity, he's being a little disingenious by holding himself out as colleen's boyfriend, when he kicked her to the curb. he only agreed to watch out for her because beorge basically blackmailed him into it. i hope adrian disabuses him of that notion quickly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 10:44AM
    #115   2007/02/25 08:59AM
    gommie

To beleive Spoiler removed from quote.

I don't know how you could expect Adrian to behave any other way--He has not been very well accepted nor very well treated(who can he trust)-and he had to be very careful about his responses to the things he was being told- once he realized that something was amiss with Colleen -he did jump to action.

You are probably right about PCP not knowing the first thing about how to find clues to rescue colleen--no easier for him to perform in that capacity than it would have been for JT had he had to help Colleen 'crack the code' -JT used his expertise to help find K$C and PCP used his to help 'crack the code'-I take nothing from either of them.

JT can be at ColleeNs side till the cows come home.....the bottom line is Colleen is in love with PCP-and he is love with her and they are destined to be together -if JT cares about Colleen then he needs to 'let her go and if she truly loves him she will come back'

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 10:46AM
    #116   2007/02/25 09:06AM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote gommie:

To beleive Spoiler removed from quote.

I don't know how you could expect Adrian to behave any other way--He has not been very well accepted nor very well treated(who can he trust)-and he had to be very careful about his responses to the things he was being told- once he realized that something was amiss with Colleen -he did jump to action.

You are probably right about PCP not knowing the first thing about how to find clues to rescue colleen--no easier for him to perform in that capacity than it would have been for JT had he had to help Colleen 'crack the code' -JT used his expertise to help find K$C and PCP used his to help 'crack the code'-I take nothing from either of them.

JT can be at ColleeNs side till the cows come home.....the bottom line is Colleen is in love with PCP-and he is love with her and they are destined to be together -if JT cares about Colleen then he needs to 'let her go and if she truly loves him she will come back'

::Cheering:: I Totally Agree!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 10:46AM
    #117   2007/02/25 09:16AM
    martyc

The writers have done everything is their power to make
    him appear guilty right up until the end. I thought
    he was probably guilty too and I am a big fan of his.
    Also, he was just supposed to be her professor, so had
    to hold back on appearing too personally involved. Even
    now, at the hospital, he has to hold back.

#118   2007/02/25 09:57AM
    CadrianxLove

OKAY SERIOSLY! how would adrian know colleen was in a fire? really c'mon, unlike her jerk of an ex JT was so clingy and over pretective, adrianne was just giving her space, and if you wach them carry them out of the fire, ADRIAN saves COLLEEN's life. I mean everyone including sharon,jack, and the other people ther would be like why the heck is her proffesor in there insted of us? when she wakes up i'm jst hoping that they CAN be together, and not be a secret. i really don't care about what JT thinks he can crawl back to victoria and have an affair for all i care, i just don't want him in to infere with somthing that makes colleen happy.

#119   2007/02/25 09:59AM
    CadrianxLove

i was kidding i wouldnt come pare them to a disneyh story.
    if you really wanna know how i feel about it then read what i just posted. --thnks--

#120   2007/02/25 10:01AM
    suegerry

Hey, nice to see all disagree. It's my opinion and only my opinion.

I wish the writers wouldn't have brought out of "nowhere land" the character of Adrian , the prof who invites his young student to his home to have sex.

What do we know about him, nothing. Where is he from and what has he done. Never thought we could want a veteran character like JT to be a bad guy.

JT always treated Colleen fairly and put up with all her whining. I don't remember him kicking her to the curb. Let's be realistic he was her first love and he still loves her. His actions are one of a decent person.

JT did not cary out Colleen but it was his actions that brought them to the place where she and Kevin were. Honestly it would have been a little far fetch had he carried them both out at once....

As for who saw the wallet first "gees Louise" they don't even do it any better on Law & Order, Criminal Minds or CSI's shows...

OK, ok just my opinion...and you have a right to yours....

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list