List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrians lonely vigil.................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrians lonely vigil.................

Started by gommie at 2007/02/22 01:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 07:42AM, Views: 4518, Replies: 121
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #101   2007/02/24 07:19AM
    Re: Adrians lonely vigil.................
    G Noronha

Yes they need to bring Adrian and Colleen back together and let them have a wonderful wedding. They need to bring Il Divo back and sing at their wedding. JT needs a new love interest.

#102   2007/02/24 07:26AM
    capricorn27

Quote CadrianxLove: HE's so hot! mann forget you guys..he needs my shoulder heh. hey umm does anyone know a good place to find pictures of Eyal? i hav like 5 nd i try and try to find some too :/ anyways i cried when he was tlking to colleen. i just wnt her to wake up and be CADRIAN all over again

you probably have the same 5 that i do. eyal seems to be kinda low key when it comes to internet presence. i be sure to let you know if i find anything of interest.

#103   2007/02/24 08:22AM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote CadrianxLove: HE's so hot! mann forget you guys..he needs my shoulder heh. hey umm does anyone know a good place to find pictures of Eyal? i hav like 5 nd i try and try to find some too :/ anyways i cried when he was tlking to colleen. i just wnt her to wake up and be CADRIAN all over again

There are some here...

www.digitalrailroad.net/HutchinsPhoto/Production/PhotoGroupView.aspx?pbid=4&msa=... />
    Other's can be found if you put in a search for him under yahoo...OR if you go to this website you can see a lot of pics people have made about Both Eyal and Adrianne... and Also Adrian and Colleen... (Real life... Characters)

z8.invisionfree.com/Colleen_and_Korbel/index.php?showtopic=382&st=0&#entry147342... />
    Hope it helps!

#104   2007/02/24 01:33PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Jabe4ever:
    Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote EPodell: You guys droll over him but you only now him as Adrian Korbel

This is true. I don't know the real Eyall Podell. He is doing his job well as an actor and has many young woman drooling and dreaming a little bit more. Its all in fun. We all know he is happily married with a new baby in "real life". Even reminds me of my hubby a little. The romance and passion is what I like to watch. Those love scenes with him and Coleen are amazing, and if I imagine myself in one of those scenes. Oh Well. Everyone dreams

U and I r so much alike!!! that is my reason for watching too! If you don't watch AMC you should check out Josh and Babe. I watch Y & R (to see Adrian and Colleen, hopefully making out ha) and then I switch to AMC (for Josh taking care of Babe until she recovers from being poisoned) anyway, when you feel like it's u they are into, it's such a thrill isn't it?! Josh is a professional model who used to work w/versace and all different kinds of modeling like for Abercrombie etc. He's the Bomb! Adrian is Smokin' too!

Eyal has a fan club!

#105   2007/02/24 03:21PM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote Jabe4ever:
    Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote EPodell: You guys droll over him but you only now him as Adrian Korbel

This is true. I don't know the real Eyall Podell. He is doing his job well as an actor and has many young woman drooling and dreaming a little bit more. Its all in fun. We all know he is happily married with a new baby in "real life". Even reminds me of my hubby a little. The romance and passion is what I like to watch. Those love scenes with him and Coleen are amazing, and if I imagine myself in one of those scenes. Oh Well. Everyone dreams

U and I r so much alike!!! that is my reason for watching too! If you don't watch AMC you should check out Josh and Babe. I watch Y & R (to see Adrian and Colleen, hopefully making out ha) and then I switch to AMC (for Josh taking care of Babe until she recovers from being poisoned) anyway, when you feel like it's u they are into, it's such a thrill isn't it?! Josh is a professional model who used to work w/versace and all different kinds of modeling like for Abercrombie etc. He's the Bomb! Adrian is Smokin' too!

Eyal has a fan club!

Yes, go on??

#106   2007/02/24 03:35PM
    martyc

A fan club? At first I thought you meant that literally
    but I realized that soap stars usually don't have
    fan clubs. You got me too excited. I have to go calm
    down now.

#107   2007/02/24 04:57PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote martyc: A fan club? At first I thought you meant that literally
    but I realized that soap stars usually don't have
    fan clubs. You got me too excited. I have to go calm
    down now.

Hahaha... I know what you mean!

#108   2007/02/24 11:08PM
    kristin

Quote gommie:
    Quote Latricia: Colleen, please wake up sweeetheart, Adrian needs you.

If he could just have some alone quiet time with her -he could kiss her awake.....

it sound like Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella let her prince come and wake her

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/24 11:12PM
    #109   2007/02/24 11:11PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote kristin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Latricia: Colleen, please wake up sweeetheart, Adrian needs you.

If he could just have some alone quiet time with her -he could kiss her awake.....

it sound like Sleeping Beauty

haha tell me about it!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list