List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrians lonely vigil.................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrians lonely vigil.................

Started by gommie at 2007/02/22 01:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 07:42AM, Views: 4681, Replies: 121
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/22 01:48PM
    Adrians lonely vigil.................
    gommie

%( boy did that make me cry....wake up colleen!!!!!

#2   2007/02/22 01:52PM
    Re: Adrians lonely vigil.................
    ddwashington

Quote gommie: boy did that make me cry....wake up colleen!!!!!

I cried too..i actually like him..JT is being a real butt about the whole situation

#3   2007/02/22 01:55PM
    GenoaCity

If Adrian needs a sholder to cry on I can only think of one name...."EmpressOperaDiva"

#4   2007/02/22 01:57PM
    quillpen

Okay...My Turn.. I just typed all this and then it did't catch. I guess two messages coming in at once... grrr..

Okay... I said, I think you have it worded correctly, Adrain's Lonely Vigil. Yes, that is just that. He seems to be a little shy of going up to Colleen in the bed. Some people have problems with seeing someone in the hospital and perhaps that is the situation with him.

But... JT. If he really loves Colleen so much, he should be seeing that what she would want is Adrain. Hearing his voice just might create a positive spike in her monitoring equipment. Oh no, he is being very hoggish about time with her as though he feels no one else can save her. I was a Real JT fan.. But he is losing my sympathy now, for sure...

#5   2007/02/22 01:57PM
    smc121679

I did not cry but I can see that he really cares about her. At first I had my doubt but I am convinced now. I was suspicious because of the way they introduced him to the show. Well I hope she does stay with him now.

This post has been edited due to a spoiler. What you had stated had not happened yet. Thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 02:52PM
    #6   2007/02/22 01:57PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote GenoaCity: If Adrian needs a sholder to cry on I can only think of one name...."EmpressOperaDiva"

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I feel like I am accepting an award! He can cry on my shoulder ANY day! =) But yes... I too was starting to cry.

#7   2007/02/22 02:01PM
    gommie

Quote GenoaCity: If Adrian needs a sholder to cry on I can only think of one name...."EmpressOperaDiva"

Oh no......GC--gommie has older more experienced shoulders.

#8   2007/02/22 02:03PM
    gommie

Quote smc121679: I did not cry but I can see that he really cares about her. At first I had my doubt but I am convinced now. I was suspicious because of the way they introduced him to the show. Well I hope she does stay with him now Spoiler taken out of quote.

He loves her so much..it has been obvious almost from the beginning to me........and she loves him back too..so much!!
    I want them to romance and court before they marry....I want to be involved in it all....and the weddding when it comes will be specatctular...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 02:54PM
    #9   2007/02/22 02:06PM
    gommie

Quote quillpen: Okay...My Turn.. I just typed all this and then it did't catch. I guess two messages coming in at once... grrr..

Okay... I said, I think you have it worded correctly, Adrain's Lonely Vigil. Yes, that is just that. He seems to be a little shy of going up to Colleen in the bed. Some people have problems with seeing someone in the hospital and perhaps that is the situation with him.

But... JT. If he really loves Colleen so much, he should be seeing that what she would want is Adrain. Hearing his voice just might create a positive spike in her monitoring equipment. Oh no, he is being very hoggish about time with her as though he feels no one else can save her. I was a Real JT fan.. But he is losing my sympathy now, for sure...

Exactyly quill--he can't bully his way in..he knows colleen does not love him -and he does not love her enough to 'do the right thing'

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/22 02:07PM
    #10   2007/02/22 02:06PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote gommie:

Oh no......GC--gommie has older more experienced shoulders.

Gommie... We can take turns... Can I have the night shift?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list