List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen

Started by EmpressOperaDiva at 2007/02/22 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/23 07:16PM, Views: 1853, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/02/23 04:46PM
    Re: Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen
    EmpressOpera...

Well... If the writer's want to keep viewers they will put Adrian and Colleen together.

#32   2007/02/23 07:04PM
    emnick

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Well... If the writer's want to keep viewers they will put Adrian and Colleen together.

Empress I am following your post again, but I like the fact that you love this couple and also the fact that you have other discussions outside of the normal N&S and P&N thing, which nine times out of ten lead to disagreements. I'm just trying to respect everyone's opinions with an open mind.

#33   2007/02/23 07:07PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote emnick:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Well... If the writer's want to keep viewers they will put Adrian and Colleen together.

Empress I am following your post again, but I like the fact that you love this couple and also the fact that you have other discussions outside of the normal N&S and P&N thing, which nine times out of ten lead to disagreements. I'm just trying to respect everyone's opinions with an open mind.

Yeah... I try real hard to stay out of that... I figure... with those characters they are permanent characters so they will ALL end up with each other eventually... I like to stick to the C&A s/l. =)

#34   2007/02/23 07:16PM
    emnick

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote emnick:

Yeah... I try real hard to stay out of that... I figure... with those characters they are permanent characters so they will ALL end up with each other eventually... I like to stick to the C&A s/l. =)

I hope she does wake up, so I can see Adrian's fine a--s smile again.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list