List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen

Started by EmpressOperaDiva at 2007/02/22 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/23 07:16PM, Views: 1882, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/23 05:22AM
    Re: Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen
    glowery

I admit I was not too sure how I felt about Colleen being with the Prof when they first started up, but the more I see them together, even he just sitting by her hospital bed, the more I like them together.

Yet there were times that I felt sorry for JT during their relationship, but after JT announcing to the world that Kevin killed Colleen, without any proof what so ever, I don't feel sorry for him anymore.

The way he acted like he was Colleen's boyfriend at the hospital knowing full well they were broken up didn't sit too well with me either.

I hope Mac comes back for Kevin, and Adrian and Colleen stay together after she recovers, then JT can go and cry on Vicki's shoulder some more.

If for any reason the characters of Mac and the prof are not going to be long term, then I want Colleen and Kevin together, those two have pretty good screen chemistry together also.

#22   2007/02/23 09:26AM
    mritchie

I completely agree. Reminds me of the chemistry of Bo and Hope you Days.

#23   2007/02/23 09:27AM
    jenny33

Totally agreeing with you.. Most of the time Y&R does a good job of developing a couple (unlike Jack & Sharon and Nick & Phyllis).. These two character have such chemistry and they weren't thrown together like others and I appreciate Y&R doing that.

#24   2007/02/23 09:27AM
    mritchie

I was thinking that to, but she didn't suffer and head trauma, so I think we will be safe there. But these are the soaps and stranger things have happened.

#25   2007/02/23 12:17PM
    benndeb8

why is coleen in the hospital?

#26   2007/02/23 12:43PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote benndeb8: why is coleen in the hospital?

Wow... Well... She got caught in a freezer, while a fir was burning down the building she was in. And she got some consumption... or whatever you call it... Now she cant breathe on her own... Actually you can read the recaps and it will tell you

#27   2007/02/23 01:04PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote pxsprott:
    Quote de yandr fan: Perhaps Colleen and Adrian's talk is about her being pregnant. She's in the hospital right now and it could be discovered during an exam there. I hope they don't leave the story - I just love their scenes together.

I think she will be pregnant too. Why else will they be forced to make a decision about marriage?

I dont know... She can barely breathe on her own... Let alone for a little Cadrian in the belly.

#28   2007/02/23 03:55PM
    LazyDays

I think Colleen and Korbel make a great couple and I also think that with Korbel's wit that he will challenge Colleen and won't take any of the winny, pampered, babified crap from her that JT did. I think if she stays with Korbel (I hope she does) I think her part will grow and I may actually start to like her, which up until now I have not liked her or the way she acted around Kevin. After all, she is no "angel" and to treat Kevin the way she has and throwing his past up at every chance has not made her a favorite in my book.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list