List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen

Started by EmpressOperaDiva at 2007/02/22 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/23 07:16PM, Views: 1907, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/22 01:17PM
    Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen
    EmpressOpera...

Okay... So... I was reading and it says that Adrian is all by himself sitting at a table drawing a sketch of Colleen... We ALL know I love the man, but I cant help but be sad for him. I know the whole clan dosen't know of Colleen and his involvement, but it was SO nice to see that Lily came to his side. Truly makes me smile. I am also excited to see that Brad appoligies to Colleen about being wrong about Adrian. I really would like to see him appoligize to Adrian... AND Wow... Brad goes after J.T. --And Kevin... Friday's shows are always good... But this one is going to be jam packed with goodness. Colleen HAS to come out of this thing soon Tracy's bit will be airing in a week, and she wants Colleen to go back to NY with her... Sooo... Then in the next couple of weeks I am assuming that Adrian will ask Colleen to marry him... Which ... I STILL think is too soon... BUT all the same... I want to see how Brad is going to react to them staying together.-- Also the spoiler said Adrian and Colleen will both have things to thnik about... Adrian leaving his job? AND how does being in the Israeli Intelligence fit into all of this?

#2   2007/02/22 01:21PM
    Re: Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen
    de yandr fan

Perhaps Colleen and Adrian's talk is about her being pregnant. She's in the hospital right now and it could be discovered during an exam there. I hope they don't leave the story - I just love their scenes together.

#3   2007/02/22 01:24PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote de yandr fan: Perhaps Colleen and Adrian's talk is about her being pregnant. She's in the hospital right now and it could be discovered during an exam there. I hope they don't leave the story - I just love their scenes together.

Oooh... That would be NICE. A good s/l... BUT then is it J.T's or Adrians? ALSO When was the last time Colleen slwpt with J.T? Colleen slept with Adrian for the first time in December, and recently 3 OR MORE..(We don't know what goes on behind closed doors ) Times... If she were also... Dont you think that the baby would have died... She could barley breathe on her own right now... Let alone for a baby. =(... But I would be excited if there were a little Cadrian in her belly! So cute!

#4   2007/02/22 01:28PM
    Shys

I felt sorry for adrian to, even when jt was talking to colleen and adrian and sharon were in the back ground it looked like adrian was tearing up. I know that jt truely loves her but i did think he should of let adrian have time with her to. I think that jt knows that colleen wanted to be with adrian. I dont mean to sound like a jerk because i know jt and colleen have a past but i just didnt like how jt took over.

#5   2007/02/22 01:34PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Shys: I felt sorry for adrian to, even when jt was talking to colleen and adrian and sharon were in the back ground it looked like adrian was tearing up. I know that jt truely loves her but i did think he should of let adrian have time with her to. I think that jt knows that colleen wanted to be with adrian. I dont mean to sound like a jerk because i know jt and colleen have a past but i just didnt like how jt took over.

I dont think that your observation was at all jerk-like. I completely agree... It was weird... Because J.T. sitting there talking to Colleen, and Adrian's listening yes, tearing up, and also listening to how much J.T. loves Colleen. That could NOT have been easy for him to hear. What if Adrian were the one sitting down and he was telling Colleen that he loves her, and that when she get's better they would ... I dont know start a life together, and have babies... I am sure that would have made J.T cringe... The same goes with Adrian... Right now I think he just wants Colleen to wake up... Then... The games will be begin... Like I said I am still waiting for Brad's appoligy to Adrian.

#6   2007/02/22 01:40PM
    Shys

Thanks empress.. Adrian does seem like a caring person, im just wondering if adrian will back off after colleen gets better to let jt have a chance with her?

#7   2007/02/22 01:43PM
    smc121679

I mean I like Colleen and JT together but I think she has outgrown her child crush that she had so many years ago when she first started to like JT. But I don't think she went about sharing her feelings for Adrian in the appropriate manner. She should not have cheated on JT. Oh I forgot this is a soap opera not real life. My fault.

#8   2007/02/22 01:44PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Shys: Thanks empress.. Adrian does seem like a caring person, im just wondering if adrian will back off after colleen gets better to let jt have a chance with her?

You know... From what I see... I would think that is what he would do... BUT according to the spoilers... It looks like he will persue her. BUT unlike what I am noticing in J.T. --If Colleen said that she wanted to be with J.T. (I HOPE NOT! Barf bag in hand) I think Adrian would back off, and let Colleen Go... If Colleen chooses Adrian... I think J.T. would continue to persue her.

#9   2007/02/22 01:50PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote smc121679: I mean I like Colleen and JT together but I think she has outgrown her child crush that she had so many years ago when she first started to like JT. But I don't think she went about sharing her feelings for Adrian in the appropriate manner. She should not have cheated on JT. Oh I forgot this is a soap opera not real life. My fault.

Soaps are fun for that very reason... DRAMA. But I think your right. She is growing out of her relationship with J.T. ... In fact when J.T was speaking today he said something like "My little Colleen" or something like that. I really think he wants to see her as a kid. I dont think he is ready to admit that she is FINALLY growing up.

#10   2007/02/22 01:52PM
    smc121679

Right and when they argued awhile back, he referred to her as being a little girl quite a few times. I mean Adrian does treat her like an real adult. Sometimes JT's actions coincide with the way Brad treats her.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list