List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sheila - - Possible Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sheila - - Possible Spoiler

Started by ddwashington at 2007/02/22 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 02:56PM, Views: 1411, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/23 03:17PM
    Re: Sheila - - Possible Spoiler
    jackspaniel

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote ddwashington: I read somewhere today that Phyllis confronts Michael and Lauren about Sheila Carter. She (Phyllis) wants to know if they knew Sheila was alive!

I still think Phyllis is 'Pheila' cant wait for Nick to start changing diapers....

I don't get it - what does that mean???

#12   2007/02/23 03:21PM
    de yandr fan

I understand the "reason" that Phyllis is "giving". I just saying that the real reason is that Sheila (as Phyllis-living with Summer and Nick) doesn't want to be discovered/uncovered as not being Phyllis. Michael as her ex-lover and current best friend would be the one who knows the real Phyllis best and could easy blow her out of the water.

#13   2007/02/23 03:26PM
    nyaccent

True, you make sense...but I don't think that they would do away with the Phyllis character.....and by Lauren shooting and killing the wrong one, there would no longer be Phyllis...and I do not think that is what happened.

Also remember how Summer cried when Pheila was holding her...We haven't hear mention that Summer has been crying lots.

#14   2007/02/23 03:34PM
    jackspaniel

This Sheila thing is SO over!! Phyllis is bound to be stressed and act different after seeing a clone of herself shot right in front of her - not to mention the trama Sheila put her through before that. I think she is having problems coping - but Phyllis is such a strong woman she will not be able to admit she is having trouble - she will try to cover that fact up. But I am SURE Sheila is dead!!! JMHO

#15   2007/02/23 04:02PM
    Daniel Mohr

is nick's wife is really shelia

#16   2007/02/23 04:45PM
    fan since 1970

I don't think Phyllis is Sheila - I don't think Sheila was Sheila either (I think that Sheila got someone to impersonate her and get plastic surgery to look like Phyllis to throw everyone off the track). I noticed that fake Phyllis never spoke once in Shelia's voice, even when she died). I can't believe that the poilice in Geonoa City did not do a DNA test to see if that was really Sheila - how dumb can you get, after all the grief she caused there.

Sheila will be back (IMO she will come back as Sheila someday) She is way too evil and egotistical to die that easy!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 04:46PM
    #17   2007/02/23 09:43PM
    glowery

I can understand Phyllis being upset when she finds out both Michael and Lauren knew Sheila was alive and in town. I know how upset Lauren was when she found out Sheila was in town. Hopefully Lauren will talk to Phyllis and get things straightend out. Michael and Phyllis have been such good friends for such a long time, I hope this doesn't change their relationship.

#18   2007/02/23 11:27PM
    nyaccent

Quote fan since 1970: I don't think Phyllis is Sheila - I don't think Sheila was Sheila either (I think that Sheila got someone to impersonate her and get plastic surgery to look like Phyllis to throw everyone off the track). I noticed that fake Phyllis never spoke once in Shelia's voice, even when she died). I can't believe that the poilice in Geonoa City did not do a DNA test to see if that was really Sheila - how dumb can you get, after all the grief she caused there.

Sheila will be back (IMO she will come back as Sheila someday) She is way too evil and egotistical to die that easy!!

Pheila did speak like Sheila when she was locked in the cage. I even commented in threads back then that Michelle had gotten all of Kimberlyn's portrayal of Sheila down and her intonations were the same as Sheila used.

#19   2007/02/24 03:45AM
    CandyLane5

OKAY>>> the reason I think Phyllis is Phelia.... 1. When she was singing yesterday when Nick came down,, that's the song Sheila sang to the babies... and it was eerie, not a mother's song to a sleeping baby.. 2. Will, the ace detective, didnt do any investigation at all at the murder crime scene. 3. Whenever Phyllis remembers back to the kidnapping she sees Phyllis tied up, Phyllis standing at the door, Phyllis holding the baby, etc.. Shouldnt Phyllis be seeing Sheila holding the gun, shaking the playpen,holding the babies and behind the door????

This is Pheila and I cant wait for Nick to start changing diapers.. serves him and Nikki and Victor right...for letting Phyllis on the ranch anyways....

#20   2007/02/24 04:07AM
    Shys

Candy.. do you remember which song it was? I wasnt paying attention..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/24 04:08AM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list