List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sheila - - Possible Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sheila - - Possible Spoiler

Started by ddwashington at 2007/02/22 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 02:56PM, Views: 1424, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/22 10:41AM
    Sheila - - Possible Spoiler
    ddwashington

I read somewhere today that Phyllis confronts Michael and Lauren about Sheila Carter. She (Phyllis) wants to know if they knew Sheila was alive!

#2   2007/02/22 01:46PM
    Re: Sheila - - Possible Spoiler
    ddwashington

Wonder if the real Phyllis was killed leaving Sheila alive

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/22 01:47PM
    #3   2007/02/22 02:32PM
    Amy Mistretta

Yep, that's going to happen on Monday's show

Amy

#4   2007/02/22 02:41PM
    YoungMiss221

I read on another site that is supposed to happen. That damn Shelia all she does is create problems for everyone in town, the whole world, I forget that she crossed over to the Bold and the Beautiful.

#5   2007/02/22 04:55PM
    adele

why does there have to be any mention of sheila at all can't they just drop this story once and for all. It is so ridicoulous. and they keep bring her back.

#6   2007/02/22 07:51PM
    golden retri...

Can you blame phillis? She want's to know who and what put her and her little baby in danger? she nhas every right nto ask queistions''. she was a mother one mininte and a victime the next Ithink I would be asking questions too. she has a right to know whats going on don't you think?

#7   2007/02/23 04:21AM
    CandyLane5

Quote ddwashington: I read somewhere today that Phyllis confronts Michael and Lauren about Sheila Carter. She (Phyllis) wants to know if they knew Sheila was alive!

I still think Phyllis is 'Pheila' cant wait for Nick to start changing diapers....

#8   2007/02/23 03:15PM
    de yandr fan

I know Sheila can't die. I've watched her for too many years to believe that! That's why Phyllis (really Sheila) wants to break up with her very best friend Michael. She knows that Michael would blow her cover when he discovers her as Sheila. This way, Nick and Phyllis won't be around Mike & Lauren and her undercover antics can continue. I noticed Nick & Phyllis haven't had any sex since she came back from the kidnapping.

#9   2007/02/23 03:17PM
    nyaccent

Phyllis and Nick are not going to be friends with Michael and Lauren anymore because of the secret they had kept about Sheila being alive.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list