List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor and his power

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor and his power

Started by calivy at 2007/02/22 10:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 05:17AM, Views: 847, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/22 10:30AM
    Victor and his power
    calivy

who else besides me is sick of victor always getting his way. i have never seen anyone always come out on top and be victorious at everything he does. it only take one phone call to the minister of kunta hara for the authorities to release him. for once they should be more realistic and let victor take a downfall. hopefully his first downfall will be asainst jack since he is trying to bring jack down. i hope the trap he sets for jack, he gets caught in himself and take his deavious, mean and selfish wife down with him.

#2   2007/02/22 10:41AM
    Re: Victor and his power
    erinszoo

I have never been a Victor fan, but I can see how people love him. I do like his scenes with the dog.... that's about all I can stomach.

#3   2007/02/22 11:03AM
    babygirl68

All I can say is that Victor is the man... You have to admit it, he has been on the show from the very beginning and what I like about him is that he's always the same...

#4   2007/02/22 11:30AM
    smc121679

I mean that is how the rich do things.....I have always loved Victor. He can't help that he has Genoa City in the palm of his hand....

#5   2007/02/22 11:46AM
    Kasha

Unfortunately or fortunately(depending on who you are), in the real world of the rich and powerful, they do pull strings like Victor Newman. Victor being able to call the minister and get to fly out of Czech is quite real for the powerful.

#6   2007/02/22 11:50AM
    smc121679

Quote Plot_Twister: Usually I root for Jack in these senarios. but, this time with Jack being as unscrupulous and maybe even more so than Victor, I want him to be crushed. I think the way he is behaving is deplorable to John's memory.

You are exactly right......I think it is because he is lonely and he wants to be just like Victor even though he hates him.

#7   2007/02/22 11:55AM
    jackspaniel

Quote calivy: who else besides me is sick of victor always getting his way. i have never seen anyone always come out on top and be victorious at everything he does. it only take one phone call to the minister of kunta hara for the authorities to release him. for once they should be more realistic and let victor take a downfall. hopefully his first downfall will be asainst jack since he is trying to bring jack down. i hope the trap he sets for jack, he gets caught in himself and take his deavious, mean and selfish wife down with him.

Victor is and always will be the victor! I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for his first downfall if I were you - I have been watching since the show came on and Victor always comes out on top - sometimes it appears he has lost (example NVP) but just wait - he will come out on top and even stronger in the end. He is the character you love to hate and he always will be. He's the daytime version of the old JR Ewing!!! His handsome, rugged looks don't hurt either!!!!!

#8   2007/02/22 12:25PM
    mmunchi

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote calivy: who else besides me is sick of victor always getting his way. i have never seen anyone always come out on top and be victorious at everything he does. it only take one phone call to the minister of kunta hara for the authorities to release him. for once they should be more realistic and let victor take a downfall. hopefully his first downfall will be asainst jack since he is trying to bring jack down. i hope the trap he sets for jack, he gets caught in himself and take his deavious, mean and selfish wife down with him.

Victor is and always will be the victor! I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for his first downfall if I were you - I have been watching since the show came on and Victor always comes out on top - sometimes it appears he has lost (example NVP) but just wait - he will come out on top and even stronger in the end. He is the character you love to hate and he always will be. He's the daytime version of the old JR Ewing!!! His handsome, rugged looks don't hurt either!!!!!

Amen! Amen! Amen! I love Victor Newman. I was so upset when he was sick. I thought that he was going to die! I agree, he is such a handsome man. Wish that he was mine.

#9   2007/02/22 12:35PM
    Watching Sin...

Victor is Victor! He can pull strings and get anything done. One phone call and there on the jet. It's rather to fast a way to end the story line...but hopefully it over. Now we wait for whatever Jack has planned for Victor..and I hope Jack wins....but in the long run, Victor always ends up on top.

Remember Victor wants to bring down Jack & Brad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/22 12:38PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list