List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack and Jill....what do you think?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack and Jill....what do you think?

Started by nyaccent at 2007/02/21 08:25PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/23 09:34PM, Views: 778, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/22 05:23AM
    Re: Jack and Jill....what do you think?
    kimyla

I don't think so. Jack & Jill have already been there, done that.. Jill would be to smart for Jack and be a step ahead of him. She knows how he operates too well. But I do think that they would be good business partners. They had a great relationship when they worked together.

#12   2007/02/22 06:12AM
    jackspaniel

I think it is a FABULOUS idea to put Jack and Jill together!!! Jill will keep him in line and not let him get away with all the stunts he pulls! Great idea - from your mouth, NY, to the writers ears!!!!! They were great years ago when they were together - bring them back together!!

#13   2007/02/22 06:32AM
    Kewi8

Ya! I think Jack and Jill once had a good thing but it wouldn't be the same now. I agree I would love to see Jill with Larry. Whatever happened to him anyway?

#14   2007/02/22 03:37PM
    sixeightforu

Yeah Jack an Jill go way back an I don't hink they are the same as when they were to wild people At this time in their lives it wouldn't be a good thing for either

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/22 03:41PM
    #15   2007/02/22 03:53PM
    de yandr fan

I like the idea of Jack and Jill together. They were very hot once - I specifically remember a shower scene (15 years ago or more). I don't understand all this "too old" talk. Anyone over the age of 18 years old is consenting and can fall in love with whomsoever. Ageism just like sexism is a very bad thing.

#16   2007/02/23 02:40PM
    jackspaniel

Quote ksupergirl: I think Jack and Jill would be a great match. Jack RESPECTS Jill both as a woman and as smart business executive. Jill is intelligent, a business savy executive just like Phyllis, and she's tough like Phyllis. Jack likes smart, strong women and that's exactly what Jill is. Jill is Jack' equal in every way just like Phyllis was.
    Here's another reason for Jack to like Jill. She's RICH, very rich.
    Jack's last two romances have been a disaster with the viewers. This is a romance that is age appropriate and one the viewers would approve of.

And Jack could possibly take control of Chanceler Industries some day!!! That alone should be enough to entice him!!!!!

#17   2007/02/23 09:34PM
    glowery

Jack and Jill have been an item two or three times, once when Jill was mrried to John, but they never could stay together. I don't think they would have much luck staying together now.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list