List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack and Jill....what do you think?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack and Jill....what do you think?

Started by nyaccent at 2007/02/21 08:25PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/23 09:34PM, Views: 780, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/21 08:25PM
    Jack and Jill....what do you think?
    nyaccent

I think, if Phyllis doesn't go back with Jack....he should persue a relationship with Jill...I think they would be good together both professionally and socially..What do ya'll think?

#2   2007/02/21 08:33PM
    Re: Jack and Jill....what do you think?
    OspreyGirl

Jack and Jill go waaayy back...but I don't think they would be great as a couple right now...when they were younger, they were absolutely salacious..lol...Also, I still don't like the fact that these two had an affair while Jill was married to John, and she got pregnant and 'lost' the baby...

#3   2007/02/21 11:09PM
    capricorn27

Quote nyaccent: I think, if Phyllis doesn't go back with Jack....he should persue a relationship with Jill...I think they would be good together both professionally and socially..What do ya'll think?

jill has way too much sense now to get together with jack. back in the day she was a social climber and not a nice person. she's matured nicely. jack however is basically still the same. with less family. i think it would be a mistake. the soap is a little to incestuous anyway. i hope they bring on someone new for jack.

#4   2007/02/22 12:13AM
    nyaccent

Quote george:
    Quote OspreyGirl: Jack and Jill go waaayy back...but I don't think they would be great as a couple right now...when they were younger, they were absolutely salacious..lol...Also, I still don't like the fact that these two had an affair while Jill was married to John, and she got pregnant and 'lost' the baby...

About how old would you say Jess Walton (Jill) is? I was watching a old T.V land western last night and saw her. Perhaps Bonanza, anyway that movie was very old, like 1975. She must be at least pushing 60.

She was born in 1949 and just had a birthday, so she is pushing 60....Jack was born in 1953...hmmmm he is a year younger than I am....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/22 12:15AM
    #5   2007/02/22 02:05AM
    Shys

Just about a year ago didnt they have a few scenes where jack and jill got together? I think they had fun together and were like casual sex buddies. I did like them together I really liked her with larry,, wish they still had him on the show.

#6   2007/02/22 04:00AM
    Watching Sin...

Jack & Jill were good as a casual thing last time, but I don't see it as anything lasting. Larry come home! Jill could use his help when Jill find out Amber is involved with Cane.
    Jill and Mr. Kim looked good together that one time..but what's become of him. Hope not kidnapped!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list