List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Strong Sexual Chemistry with Deacon and Phyllis.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Strong Sexual Chemistry with Deacon and Phyllis.

Started by marky b at 2009/11/11 05:06PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/16 03:47PM, Views: 7997, Replies: 108
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/11/11 05:06PM
    Strong Sexual Chemistry with Deacon and Phyllis.
    marky b

Did anyone get that when Phyllis confronted Deacon he looked like he wanted to rip her clothes off and go wild she looked equally aggressive. Hmm he's already had Victoria and Amber I can think of the possibilities

#2   2009/11/11 05:10PM
    Re: Strong Sexual Chemistry with Deacon and Phyllis.
    Memory24

Yep I think the writers should go with Deacon and Phyllis!!

They could be BADDDDDDDDD together!!

The only problem is he tried to frame her son....oh wait Phyllis doesn't care if you tried to put her son in prison.........she likes those type of guys!!

Team Phea all the way!!!

#3   2009/11/11 05:15PM
    CARMEN JONES

Quote marky b: Did anyone get that when Phyllis confronted Deacon he looked like he wanted to rip her clothes off and go wild she looked equally aggressive. Hmm he's already had Victoria and Amber I can think of the possibilities

I thought they were about to kiss they were so close all up in each other faces!!! Wow!!!!!!!!

#4   2009/11/11 05:15PM
    Gencor

I definatly did not see any chemistry between these two at all! But what I did see and found fascinating is that Phyllis cracked him hard enough to find that what he has been up to is because of his kid! That is really big info because up until now the only other person who knew this was Ryder. What I know about Phyllis is she is going to get to the bottom of this and get her son free or fight until she does. Phyllis could care less about Deacon, but she will get from his what she needs to clear her son, bank on it!

#5   2009/11/11 05:18PM
    MrShadowsgirl

I think Deacon would act that way around any beautiful woman..he is just plain blah IMO and thats putting it nicely~)

#6   2009/11/11 05:20PM
    marky b

I still say that there is something there.

#7   2009/11/11 05:21PM
    Sandy05

I also saw something there. It will be only a matter of time before the two of them hit the sack, Daniel or not. She will probably still hate Deacon but will have s e x with him. I can't wait to see it. lol

#8   2009/11/11 05:28PM
    CARMEN JONES

Quote Gencor: I definatly did not see any chemistry between these two at all! But what I did see and found fascinating is that Phyllis cracked him hard enough to find that what he has been up to is because of his kid! That is really big info because up until now the only other person who knew this was Ryder. What I know about Phyllis is she is going to get to the bottom of this and get her son free or fight until she does. Phyllis could care less about Deacon, but she will get from his what she needs to clear her son, bank on it!

Gencor you are right Phyllis is trying to help Daniel and I know she only have eyes for Nick the love of her life, butttt I did see chemistry with them. Deacon couldn't help it with all Phyllis fire & sex appeal!!! I'm waiting to find out this mystery woman so Phyllis can handle her too!!

#9   2009/11/11 05:47PM
    Delilah127

Oh these two will be having some definite anger sex, soon enough (think, Carly/Sonny GH) No doubt about it..phyllis likes it rough and Deacon will give it to her just like that. I don't see Deacon falling in love w/her though, he likes variety and is not the monogamous type. Then again, phyllis is not used to having a monogamous guy so maybe she'll be okay w/that.

#10   2009/11/11 05:58PM
    Memory24

Quote Delilah127: Oh these two will be having some definite anger sex, soon enough (think, Carly/Sonny GH) No doubt about it..phyllis likes it rough and Deacon will give it to her just like that. I don't see Deacon falling in love w/her though, he likes variety and is not the monogamous type. Then again, phyllis is not used to having a monogamous guy so maybe she'll be okay w/that.

Never forget Carson's hate sex one of the best scenes ever it was so memorable.

Deacon and Phyllis could totally have one of those kind of Hate Sex scenes. Could you imagine if "You Look So Fine" was playing in the background.

You look so fine
    I want to break your heart
    And give you mine
    You're taking me over
    It's so insane
    You've got me tethered and chained
    I hear your name
    And I'm falling over

Man these two are HOTT!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list