List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WHO IS THE LADY IN THE BLACK DRESS???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO IS THE LADY IN THE BLACK DRESS???

Started by divorcedatlast at 2009/10/28 07:59AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/30 04:12PM, Views: 9725, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/10/28 07:59AM
    WHO IS THE LADY IN THE BLACK DRESS???
    divorcedatlast

I know this is a silly question but I have always wondered. Who is the lady in the black dress at the beginning an end?? Someone said it was a model and another said it was one of the female actress's on the show. I am more on the side of a model. This has been on for so long that if she gets paid for everytiime it is shown she is making quite a lot of money.

#2   2009/10/28 08:08AM
    Re: WHO IS THE LADY IN THE BLACK DRESS???
    HOT PINK

Quote divorcedatlast: I know this is a silly question but I have always wondered. Who is the lady in the black dress at the beginning an end?? Someone said it was a model and another said it was one of the female actress's on the show. I am more on the side of a model. This has been on for so long that if she gets paid for everytiime it is shown she is making quite a lot of money.

The lady in the black dress is Michelle Stafford.

#3   2009/10/28 09:01AM
    Lady53

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote divorcedatlast: I know this is a silly question but I have always wondered. Who is the lady in the black dress at the beginning an end?? Someone said it was a model and another said it was one of the female actress's on the show. I am more on the side of a model. This has been on for so long that if she gets paid for everytiime it is shown she is making quite a lot of money.

The lady in the black dress is Michelle Stafford.

No it is not, it's just a model. Michelle has stated that it is not her.

#4   2009/10/28 09:08AM
    messy cook

I don't know I've always wondered that too. It's been on for a great many years and I used to think it was Nicki.

#5   2009/10/28 09:15AM
    colormebadd

Nikki Lady53 is correct even Candace confirmed months ago that it's a model. For the longest time I thought it was Ashley or Phillis because of the height and sleek figure.

#6   2009/10/28 09:32AM
    HOT PINK

This is what I read regarding the lady in the black dress:

"On March 31, 2003 the opening credits were given a complete makeover, now featuring black-and-white footage from the series with the actors' names in lower case in red at either the top or bottom of the screen (a possible throwback to the shows early years when the cast members sketches were also black and white).[9] Before and after the footage of the actors is the silhouette of a woman in a form-fitting dress walking toward the camera, shown from the neck down. Although the producers have never confirmed the woman's identity, cast member Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) has admitted to being the woman in question."

#7   2009/10/28 10:10AM
    Lady53

Quote HOT PINK: This is what I read regarding the lady in the black dress:

"On March 31, 2003 the opening credits were given a complete makeover, now featuring black-and-white footage from the series with the actors' names in lower case in red at either the top or bottom of the screen (a possible throwback to the shows early years when the cast members sketches were also black and white).[9] Before and after the footage of the actors is the silhouette of a woman in a form-fitting dress walking toward the camera, shown from the neck down. Although the producers have never confirmed the woman's identity, cast member Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) has admitted to being the woman in question."

Where did this come from, because when asked in an interview Michalle said it was not her, but another model.

#8   2009/10/28 10:36AM
    HOT PINK

Quote Lady53:
    Quote HOT PINK: This is what I read regarding the lady in the black dress:

Where did this come from, because when asked in an interview Michalle said it was not her, but another model.

I Googled the show and found an article that tells about the origin of the show, the characters and stars, the people behind the show, and the changes made throughout the years.

#9   2009/10/29 07:00PM
    MichaelGrazi...

I have been wondering this also. I don't know.

#10   2009/10/30 07:52AM
    granny fan

Michelle Stafford said on her twitter site that it was her.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list