List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Favorite Characters and Why.....Opinions...No bashing....PLEASE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite Characters and Why.....Opinions...No bashing....PLEASE

Started by sunshine2 at 2007/02/20 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 05:34AM, Views: 1139, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/21 11:27AM
    Re: Favorite Characters and Why.....Opinions...No bashing....PLEASE
    EmpressOpera...

Quote sunshine2: Hi,Billiegirl,Glowery and all those who like Kevin,and to everyone,

I have favorite characters but I like just about all of them. I think my least fav is Amber. Kevin may turn out to be one of my fav if his character stays. If they turn his dark side loose,we will have another Sheila to content with(please don't).
    I counsel people such as Kevin and i am glad to see some of you that see past the physical. (cpu going crazy) Kevin was pre-conditioned by his history to behave as he did. He actually didn't know he had a choice since he was taught to have only one kind of behavior. We have been taught,told and shown how to behave. Kevin was taught hurt,anger,hate,etc. He should have been cherished not put in a closet and treated worse than an animal. He's come a long way and not ended up with no hope. Not as simple and not so easy to do as on a soap opera. the writers have treated him with dignity and for letting him find himslf(like the rest of us...semi good,semibad) If the writers would let him stay,he would be a great character.

He HAS to stay... Greg Rikart is TOO good of an actor to let go... PLUS... He has been on the show for a long while... He's a keeper.

#22   2007/02/21 11:34AM
    petgirl

I agree, I really like Kevin since he turned his life around and he would not have been able to do so without the help of the other GC badboy turned saint, Michael, who is another of my favorites. I like dru and Phyllis especially when the are in a scene together. The sparks and the one-liners really fly! I hope they never get along, it is just too interesting when the spar.

#23   2007/02/21 01:35PM
    de yandr fan

Quote pussykat:
    Quote de yandr fan: I love (probably the character and actor together combo):

Ashley Abbott (we were both in college)
    Katherine Chancellor (middle aged actress - holding in down!)
    John Abbott (successful businessman with a heart)
    Cricket Blair (did pro bono work for homeless, elderly, etc..)
    Daniel Romalotti (Singer who added alot of interesting plots)
    Victor Newman (the King of Soaps - who wouldn't like him?)

But my favorite of all times is: Shemar Moore (local CA boy)

I agree, Shelmar was the hottest on the show ever. I do like Nick though...nice bod

I agree Nick's very hot. I remember a plot when Lauren and Paul were married and she took nude photos of Paul and sent them to Playgirl magazine for sexy husbands. Those photos were hot!!! Of course, Paul balked at the idea and she tried to get the pics back but she couldn't and the pics were published. Paul's mom Mary was quite upset when someone from her church choir showed her the pics of her Centerfold son.

#24   2007/02/21 01:46PM
    GenoaCity

Brad is my choice...He looks great in jeans or his Armani suit..I can imagine he smells sooo good.

"Ok let me give a serious answer to the question before me,Brad has no problem defending his family".

#25   2007/02/21 03:16PM
    BABY DEE

SHARON IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER, SHE IS NICE, CONDIDERATE, AND CARING. i LIKE PHYLIS, BUT THEY SAY WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. SHARON WILL WIN NICK BACK .

#26   2007/02/21 05:38PM
    Gwendo

Michael!! I also like Kevin a lot. Their characters have so much depth and these guys are awesome actors. They are smart and funny with complex (although dark) historys. They are also both pretty handsome (esp. Michael) without looking like avg soap pretty boys.

#27   2007/02/21 05:45PM
    courtlitten

i love Kevin he has a good side but he won't take anyones crap either. Its just a shame that no one can cut him some slack and get over it (JT)

#28   2007/02/24 11:24PM
    YR_GHFan

My fav's are

Colleen
    Adrian
    Cane
    Jack
    Sharon

They all rock!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 04:40AM
    #29   2007/02/24 11:30PM
    CadrianxLove

Colleen
    Adriane
    Micheal
    Lauren
    Cane

#30   2007/02/25 04:47AM
    bindabear1

I think Victor is the best part of the soap.he has been on for years and he's a great actor. I miss Malcolm on there. He was VERY nice to look at!LOL

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list