List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Favorite Characters and Why.....Opinions...No bashing....PLEASE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite Characters and Why.....Opinions...No bashing....PLEASE

Started by sunshine2 at 2007/02/20 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 05:34AM, Views: 1103, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/21 06:09AM
    Re: Favorite Characters and Why.....Opinions...No bashing....PLEASE
    glowery

Over the years there have been a lot of characters I liked, but did not have the emotional attachment to, like some of the more recent characters.

I have always liked the Victor character, for the same reasons others have liked him, One day you hate him, one day you love him, so he always holds your interest.

I always liked the Cinderella story of how Victor and Nikki came together.

I like the Jack character because he is one character I love to hate. And the same for his sister Ashley.

I liked the Kevin character from day one because even before I knew about his father Tom, I was intrigued why someone would harbor so much hate and anger. I stuck with him through thick and thin, and I am so glad I did so I could be so happy for him for his turn around in life.

I always liked the Tracie Abbot character because I felt like she was treated like the ugly duckling in a family of swans. I was really glad when she came into her own as writer and did not have to have Daddie take care of her or be involved in the family business to make her way in the world.

I liked the Gloria character when she came on to the show because I knew sparks were going to fly. Gloria is like the sqaure peg trying to fit into a round hole, and is fun to watch. I love her flambouyant style.

I like the character of Phyllis because she is probably the most independent character on the show. Phyllis has never "needed" anyone. She is a survivor and a great villianess.

I like the Sharon character for much the same reasons I like Victor. One day I love her and the next day I would like to slap her face.

I like Adrian because I know there is more there than meets the eye. He also has one of those smiles that just make you weak in the knees, even if I am old enough to be his mother.

I like David Chow because I would like any character this actor woud play. He has been one of my favorite soap actors for several years.

I like the Colleen character because she has played the spoiled immature brat so well. As she matures I may eve like her better.

W@ell I could go on, but I guess that is enough for now.

#12   2007/02/21 06:27AM
    allimcbeal

Adrian Adrian Adrian- It gives me sometihing to dream about!!!!! He is soooo sexy and amazing to watch.
    I am crazed about the man! I love watching him and Coleen do there thing and then imagine its me instead!! haha

#13   2007/02/21 06:29AM
    pussykat

Quote de yandr fan: I love (probably the character and actor together combo):

Ashley Abbott (we were both in college)
    Katherine Chancellor (middle aged actress - holding in down!)
    John Abbott (successful businessman with a heart)
    Cricket Blair (did pro bono work for homeless, elderly, etc..)
    Daniel Romalotti (Singer who added alot of interesting plots)
    Victor Newman (the King of Soaps - who wouldn't like him?)

But my favorite of all times is: Shemar Moore (local CA boy)

I agree, Shelmar was the hottest on the show ever. I do like Nick though...nice bod

#14   2007/02/21 06:34AM
    mrspalms

I would have to say Victor and Katherine are my all time favorites because they have been both bad and good in a realistic way. They've overcome the demons, health issues, heartbreak and you can believe them. I also love Adrian and Colleen. I have always liked Colleen and watching her mature.

#15   2007/02/21 07:00AM
    mrs.Hellstrom

Colleen she has alway been my fav(Lyndsy,Adrianne)
    Jt he is caring guy I want someone like that for a boyfriend

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/21 07:10AM
    #16   2007/02/21 07:05AM
    Sheri0082

I think Michael, Jack, and Dru are my fav. They are the ones that make me laugh. Jana was in that catagorie, but murderers aren't that funny, so now I just like her crazy hair.

#17   2007/02/21 07:31AM
    boldbeautiful

I've liked Jill for a long time. Lord knows she isn't always nice, but she's honest and pretty much lays her cards out on the table. I also like Dru for the same reason.

Jack is my fav man on the show. While he is dishonest, he's charming while doing it!

#18   2007/02/21 11:23AM
    sunshine2

Hi,Billiegirl,Glowery and all those who like Kevin,and to everyone,

I have favorite characters but I like just about all of them. I think my least fav is Amber. Kevin may turn out to be one of my fav if his character stays. If they turn his dark side loose,we will have another Sheila to content with(please don't).
    I counsel people such as Kevin and i am glad to see some of you that see past the physical. (cpu going crazy) Kevin was pre-conditioned by his history to behave as he did. He actually didn't know he had a choice since he was taught to have only one kind of behavior. We have been taught,told and shown how to behave. Kevin was taught hurt,anger,hate,etc. He should have been cherished not put in a closet and treated worse than an animal. He's come a long way and not ended up with no hope. Not as simple and not so easy to do as on a soap opera. the writers have treated him with dignity and for letting him find himslf(like the rest of us...semi good,semibad) If the writers would let him stay,he would be a great character.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list