List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Favorite Characters and Why.....Opinions...No bashing....PLEASE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite Characters and Why.....Opinions...No bashing....PLEASE

Started by sunshine2 at 2007/02/20 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 05:34AM, Views: 1230, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/20 02:28PM
    Favorite Characters and Why.....Opinions...No bashing....PLEASE
    sunshine2

Happy Mardi Gras from LOUISIANA...forgive my computer. i am waiting for the fix it people. may lose you. I've been gone a while. you may not remember me because i hardly post. I am not going to be formal because i consider this a family board. Am I Right? so here is my opinions. I am only interested in some s/ls. I am a sharon fan...not from the beginning but along the way. The character sharon is a good-hearted person that has made some bad choices, just like all the characters have,even good people do bad things. I've read a lot of post tearing this character apart because others like her. WHY? have you ever noticed even in our real world,when people of good hearts do wrong they are looked down on. I also like Phyllis but not the bad parts of her and don't fool yourselves, they are still there. She is a Chameleon,she changes to suit the situation and i like to see her do her thing. I can't help but like Dru. She will fight for what's her but i like to think she will not cross that line even though we all can be pushed to our limits. Those are my favorite characters. I am in fictional love with Victor, he's a hard one but that ok. I am not interested in his money but i'll take it. I am somewhat interested in jill/katherine. Writers, you must be doing something right because here we are putting our two cents in you way. GOD BLESS.

#2   2007/02/20 02:31PM
    Re: Favorite Characters and Why.....Opinions...No bashing....PLEASE
    heart and soul

I like all of the characters on the show. I do have a bit of a problem with AMber but i think it's because she is newer to the show. I really enjoy them all.

#3   2007/02/20 02:34PM
    jackspaniel

My all time favorite character on Y&R through the years (and I have watched it since the day it came on) is Victor. He is the character you hate at time and love at times. He always and forever gets it his way and you gotta admire him for that alone. He has been the backbone of the story for YEARS.

#4   2007/02/20 02:36PM
    cecej2001

Quote jackspaniel: My all time favorite character on Y&R through the years (and I have watched it since the day it came on) is Victor. He is the character you hate at time and love at times. He always and forever gets it his way and you gotta admire him for that alone. He has been the backbone of the story for YEARS.

I have to agree with you Jack...I just love Victor...

#5   2007/02/20 02:46PM
    Billiegirl

I really don't have a FAVORITE characer but I do have those who have captured my attention through the years!!! I really like...(drum roll)...Kevin! I think that this character has grown so much emotionally over the past year or so!! I admire this character now for the positive turn around that he made in his life...I hope that he gets a chance to PROVE himself to everyone!!

#6   2007/02/20 02:49PM
    jackspaniel

Quote Billiegirl: I really don't have a FAVORITE characer but I do have those who have captured my attention through the years!!! I really like...(drum roll)...Kevin! I think that this character has grown so much emotionally over the past year or so!! I admire this character now for the positive turn around that he made in his life...I hope that he gets a chance to PROVE himself to everyone!!

I agree! I think he has overcome many obsticles in his life and has turned the corner. I like him very much and I hope good times are ahead for him - finally.

#7   2007/02/20 03:41PM
    capricorn27

i always like adrian. he's intelligent and sexy. lethal combo for me. today, i like kevin too. i think it was touching the way he tried to support her and save her. his karma really sucks.

#8   2007/02/20 03:43PM
    online_mn

I like watching these characters for one reason or another...

Victor
    Jack
    Sharon
    Brad
    Michael
    Phyllis
    Paul

#9   2007/02/20 03:56PM
    EmpressOpera...

My favorites to watch are:

Adrian
    Colleen
    Mac
    (Old) Billy
    Nick
    Cane (Now)
    Kevin
    Lily
    Daniel
    Lauren
    Victoria

OKAY I give up! I love them all!

#10   2007/02/20 03:57PM
    de yandr fan

I love (probably the character and actor together combo):

Ashley Abbott (we were both in college)
    Katherine Chancellor (middle aged actress - holding in down!)
    John Abbott (successful businessman with a heart)
    Cricket Blair (did pro bono work for homeless, elderly, etc..)
    Daniel Romalotti (Singer who added alot of interesting plots)
    Victor Newman (the King of Soaps - who wouldn't like him?)

But my favorite of all times is: Shemar Moore (local CA boy)

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list