List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "Real Life", Michael Muhney's tragic accident.(Adam)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Real Life", Michael Muhney's tragic accident.(Adam)

Started by lvsdasnow at 2009/10/24 11:22AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/24 07:57PM, Views: 2693, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2009/10/24 11:22AM
    "Real Life", Michael Muhney's tragic accident.(Adam)
    lvsdasnow

According to an interviewI read with Michael Muhney, he had a terrible accident on his ATV.
    He, his brother, grandfather, dad and uncle were four-wheeling in Vail, Co. when, while driving slow and with a helmet on, went to the top of a path where there is an overlook. They were going back down the hill when Adam's (Michael Muhney) ATV started to flip. He had to dive off, cracking his helmet open and snapped his collarbone. Rescue workers told him that if he had not of been wearing his helmet, he would not have survived.
    He did not have to undergo surgery and does not have to wear a cast. Adam stated, Y&R has been able to shoot around the injury. He is only wearing a sling.
    He is stated he will be able to continue the role of the duplicitous Adam.

#2   2009/10/24 11:27AM
    Re:
    Gencor

Well....I guess if he is going to do be doing Sharon, that could be kind of awkward, maybe even hilarious! Can't wait to see how they get around this one. They will probably have to take a class in acrobatics or something. Might be entertaining? They probably won't be using the desk, however, maybe the washing machine?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/24 11:28AM
    #3   2009/10/24 11:44AM
    Re:
    countryMomof4

spoiler****

In the upcoming episode, Adam and Michael are having "words" and Adam asks if Michael is threatening a blind man. Michael holds up his cast and says he could take him with one hand.So if Adam is in a sling and Michael is in a cast, they could end up really duking it out.

#4   2009/10/24 11:50AM
    Re:
    Splasher

Quote countryMomof4: spoiler****

In the upcoming episode, Adam and Michael are having "words" and Adam asks if Michael is threatening a blind man. Michael holds up his cast and says he could take him with one hand.So if Adam is in a sling and Michael is in a cast, they could end up really duking it out.

Now that I would love to see. Michael could take Adam in my opinion. He works out a lot.

#5   2009/10/24 11:53AM
    Re:
    Gencor

You know, this show has been in serious need of a lighter side, this could all turn out to be hilarious!!!!

#6   2009/10/24 11:58AM
    Re:
    countryMomof4

Was it just me or did anyone else notice that when Adam and Nick were tussling in the hallway at the hospital, Michael Muhney almost yanked Josh Morrow off his feet? My daughter and I both went "Whoa!" He IS a taller man, not that bigger is better. Some guys do waste their skin on their long legs!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/24 11:59AM
    #7   2009/10/24 07:57PM
    Re:
    Pinchy

So glad to hear Michael is ok and still able to film. I've been loving the last few days with his scenes especially the one with Michael and him. Now there was awesome chemistry between those two bad boys. I hope that he's not in too much pain.
    I know alot of viewers can't stand the character but personally I think he's incredibly hot!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list