List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Adam ever get caught/confess?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Adam ever get caught/confess?

Started by ski lady at 2009/10/23 09:30PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/23 10:16PM, Views: 1152, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2009/10/23 09:30PM
    Will Adam ever get caught/confess?
    ski lady

I think Adam is in GC and at NE to stay, but do you think any of his horrible deeds will be found out? Or that he'll confess? I think I'll hate him forever, unless and until he pays and especially until Sharon gets Faith back. How long do you think it will be until that happens? I just can't stand the Faith switch story!

#2   2009/10/23 10:06PM
    Re: Will Adam ever get caught/confess?
    HOT PINK

I think Adam's budding friendship with Sharon is causing him to feel very guilty about what he has done. I can actually see regret in Adam's face when he is with Sharon. When the truth about Faith does come out, Adam is going to face the wrath of two very angry and hurt women. And we can only imagine what Nick and Victor will do to him! I'd hate to be in his shoes when that happens!

#3   2009/10/23 10:16PM
    Re: Will Adam ever get caught/confess?
    lvsdasnow

I believe the writers feel they have hit a gold mine in Adam. He has been the star of the show for a very long time now. I don't think he is feeling sorry for anything he has done. He is only getting close to Sharon to see what he can find out about Nick and to make Nick upset that he is seeing Sharon.
    This is going to cause alot of trouble for Nick. I do believe Adam may get found out about the news he leaked against Victoria but not the rest.
    My opinion is that the only way anyone will find out about the baby will be something happening to her. Adam does not want anything to happen to her to cause her to have a blood test at all. That would blow his cover.
    Today, I remembered that Ashley Saw Dr. Taylor when Adam brought the baby to her. I hope That s/l ends very soon.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list