List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lennox at 2007/02/19 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 10:28PM, Views: 868, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/22 12:19AM
    Re: Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nyaccent

Quote nyaccent: I feel someone should be punished for the crime that they commit.....even though Kevin did put Colleen in the freezer and set it on fire...he was never convicted of that which was a shame.. he should have been, back then.
    BUT
    ooooops....i just had to edit this post for spoiler info in a non-spoiler thread

Well now I can put back what I had edited out.......after the BUT I had written something like.....I don't like that he is being blamed for setting this fire, with Colleen in the freezer. He didn't do it and his word isn't meaning anything.

Even though he wasn't convictedfor the crime he did do, he shouuldn't be blamed for the same type of crime he didn't do....

#12   2007/02/22 05:20AM
    MamaRaisedMe...

I really hate the fact that Kevin is being set up. I know he had a rough patch but he is truly trying to heal the wound. I love the fact that his momma is behind him. Gloria has some devious qualities but she is still a loving momma. The question JT and others should ask is if he "intended" to kill Colleen again, why did he put himself in danger by locking himself in the fridge and setting fire to it? Kevin was crazy but not crazy enough to kill himself. He is too selfish to end his existence. I hope Brad has his comuppence when he finds out that his actions caused an innocent man to be framed and his daughter to be seriously injured. I hope they decide to look on Kev's body for the stun gun marks to prove his innocence.

PS: Cane looked friggin' hottt outta that shower. I find a man with solid muscles to be sexy. Six packs are ok but a man with a solid ab muscle is totally sexy. And the accent is to die for!!!

#13   2007/02/22 08:22AM
    ill-vibe

Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: I really hate the fact that Kevin is being set up. I know he had a rough patch but he is truly trying to heal the wound. I love the fact that his momma is behind him. Gloria has some devious qualities but she is still a loving momma. The question JT and others should ask is if he "intended" to kill Colleen again, why did he put himself in danger by locking himself in the fridge and setting fire to it? Kevin was crazy but not crazy enough to kill himself. He is too selfish to end his existence. I hope Brad has his comuppence when he finds out that his actions caused an innocent man to be framed and his daughter to be seriously injured. I hope they decide to look on Kev's body for the stun gun marks to prove his innocence.

PS: Cane looked friggin' hottt outta that shower. I find a man with solid muscles to be sexy. Six packs are ok but a man with a solid ab muscle is totally sexy. And the accent is to die for!!!

Sorry, this just sounds funny comming from an Avitar that looks like a dude.

#14   2007/02/22 09:01AM
    MamaRaisedMe...

3) Dude, I am a dude. Well more like a mild mannered newsreporter but at the clubs I am Superman.

#15   2007/02/25 08:09PM
    nettad

I am so sick of J.T. thinking that he is all that, Yes Kevin should have paid for what he did before, but to take the rap for a crazy person like Jana is not right. I hope that Colleen wake up and tell everyone the truth like Cassie did before she died. Kevin did his dirt but does not deserve to get punished for some stupid money. That money is going run out at the rate Jana and her family is operating.

#16   2007/02/25 08:14PM
    mdtuttle

Quote nettad: I am so sick of J.T. thinking that he is all that, Yes Kevin should have paid for what he did before, but to take the rap for a crazy person like Jana is not right. I hope that Colleen wake up and tell everyone the truth like Cassie did before she died. Kevin did his dirt but does not deserve to get punished for some stupid money. That money is going run out at the rate Jana and her family is operating.

Yes Kevin is guilty of past misdeeds, but it seems a terrible injustice to see him suffer for this. While it is true that he was never convicted when he did try to kill Colleen that doesn't mean he didn't suffer for it. have the scales of justice been balenced? Who can really say. I just hope that Colleen wakes up soon and supports Kevin's story.

#17   2007/02/25 10:22PM
    Soulsistah

While I am no Kevin fan, I do think his character has shown a lot of growth and sincere effort to change (e.g. all the counselling he went through with Mack's support). His being set up for attempting to kill Colleen, to me, is clearly Karma coming to kick him in the behind for his past attempt on her life. I just hope TPTB don't drag out this stupid Colleen-in-a-coma/Kevin's-going-to-trial. The writers need to wrap up the stupid Carmen Messed Up trial first before they have the only lawyer and D.A. in town embarking on yet another new trial!

#18   2007/02/25 10:28PM
    CandyLane5

Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: Dude, I am a dude. Well more like a mild mannered newsreporter but at the clubs I am Superman.

lol... I am crime and political reporter.. but I am "Reporter Barbie" lol... pink pad, pen, coat, and even a pink computer, pink Camaro Z-28, pink sunglasses, etc.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list