List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lennox at 2007/02/19 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 10:28PM, Views: 822, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/19 08:29PM
    Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lennox

I would like to say everyone deserves a second chance but while watching today's episode, I could not help thinking that truly what goes around comes around. Kevin tried to burn Colleen alive once before and got away with it! Now, this time he's innocent and getting framed! Having said that, I hate when people are framed!

#2   2007/02/19 08:33PM
    Re: Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kimyla

Oh yeah, Karma can come and bite you in the arc just when you least expect it. I feel Kevin should pay but not by death. I know that he has changed, but he relapses every few months. I think this will scare him straight.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/19 08:33PM
    #3   2007/02/19 08:42PM
    gommie

I hope so...I think he is trying so hard to be a good boy- all people will back slide when they are trying to change from the person they once were-BUT those times get further and further apart until one day they are gone all together..there is hope for him-but his little boy demons still rule him on occasion........

#4   2007/02/19 08:42PM
    nyaccent

I feel someone should be punished for the crime that they commit.....even though Kevin did put Colleen in the freezer and set it on fire...he was never convicted of that which was a shame.. he should have been, back then.
    BUT
    ooooops....i just had to edit this post for spoiler info in a non-spoiler thread

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/19 08:45PM
    #5   2007/02/19 08:47PM
    gommie

[quote]Quote nyaccent: I feel someone should be punished for the crime that they commit.....even though Kevin did put Colleen in the freezer and set it on fire...he was never convicted of that which was a shame.. he should have been, back then.

I feel the same way--but he wasn't and I guess they are not going to go back and punish him now?

#6   2007/02/20 11:48AM
    lennox

But I find it ironic that he got away with attempted murder before and now he is being framed for a crime he did not commit!

#7   2007/02/21 08:32PM
    lennox

I wanted Kevin to be convicted of what he did WHEN he did it! But, now, he is innocent and my fear is that he will be found guilty!

#8   2007/02/21 09:12PM
    courtlitten

I think Kevin really saw that he had people who care about him and (Micheal, Lauren, even dumba-- gloria)he didn't want to disappoint them anymore. And he has tried so hard to be the better person it's about time he gets a break. Now Gloria she needs to get what she has coming to her, I don' think she will ever learn her lesson. However i am sure if she goes down she'll get Kevin involed and he'll go down too.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list