List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will "Adam" be the NEW Victor Newman? "Spoiler"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will "Adam" be the NEW Victor Newman? "Spoiler"

Started by lvsdasnow at 2009/10/09 06:23PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/10 04:38AM, Views: 1744, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/10/09 06:23PM
    Will "Adam" be the NEW Victor Newman? "Spoiler"
    lvsdasnow

Since Victors has not acted since the 23rd of Sept., and in his interview, his last day is the first of November. Who will take his place? Adam?
    Tucker is coming to the show, but the writers say he is not the one to replace Victor.
    On Victors last acting day, he said his goodbye's and praised the newest actors on the set. CBS Chief Leslie Moonves is in nogations with Victor and hope he does return in the near future of the show. So, Braedens exit may not be permanent.
    Who is taking his place?
    Sharon is taking a break from the soap because she is filming a Cable TV movie. She has already pre-taped three shows so they say we will not miss her.

In Sharon's interview, she tells us that "Marie [Arena Bell, headwriter,] is writing more comedy into the show all the time. MORE?
    There has not been much laughter in my house lately with Y&R how about yours? Wow,
    Who will the writers have to fill Victor's shoes until Victor comes back. I have everything crossed that it is not ADAM.
    Adam needs to pay for what he had done. The Murder of Ashleys baby it top priority. Yes it was MURDER. Pre-meditated Murder. Planned and completed.

#2   2009/10/09 06:44PM
    Re: Will
    Muffin_Top

No, I don't think Adam will be the "new Victor", even if the writers try really hard to convice us (the loyal viewers).

Somethings just can't be duplicated. Keep the vets and core families!!

#3   2009/10/09 06:46PM
    KeepingItReal

Well I wouldn't be surpised.

They already have him shedding his tears.

As far as I'm concerned he can "Cry Me A River" and take a long bus ride back to where he came from.

Don't that farm need to be tended too. Did they sell it.

#4   2009/10/09 06:49PM
    Jimi

quote] Oh crap! You mean I still have to look at adam. I
    was hoping the writers had something gruesome in mind to
    get rid of him. [quote]

#5   2009/10/09 06:53PM
    KeepingItReal

[quote]Quote Jimi: quote] Oh crap! You mean I still have to look at adam. I
    was hoping the writers had something gruesome in mind to
    get rid of him. [quote] [/quote]

lmbooooooooooo I hear you Jimi

#6   2009/10/09 06:57PM
    Muffin_Top

It will be a sad, sad day for viewers if all we get in return for EB's leaving is more Adumb. Where is Sony's brains?? Get Eric Braden back.

#7   2009/10/09 06:59PM
    clicquot1

Quote lvsdasnow: Since Victors has not acted since the 23rd of Sept., and in his interview, his last day is the first of November. Who will take his place? Adam?
    Tucker is coming to the show, but the writers say he is not the one to replace Victor.
    On Victors last acting day, he said his goodbye's and praised the newest actors on the set. CBS Chief Leslie Moonves is in nogations with Victor and hope he does return in the near future of the show. So, Braedens exit may not be permanent.
    Who is taking his place?
    Sharon is taking a break from the soap because she is filming a Cable TV movie. She has already pre-taped three shows so they say we will not miss her.

In Sharon's interview, she tells us that "Marie [Arena Bell, headwriter,] is writing more comedy into the show all the time. MORE?
    There has not been much laughter in my house lately with Y&R how about yours? Wow,
    Who will the writers have to fill Victor's shoes until Victor comes back. I have everything crossed that it is not ADAM.
    Adam needs to pay for what he had done. The Murder of Ashleys baby it top priority. Yes it was MURDER. Pre-meditated Murder. Planned and completed.

Well, I sure don't know if they will make ADAM the "new" VICTOR but ADAM should be PUT in FEDERAL PRISON not the county lock-up/jail because both KIDNAPPING and mail theft/tampering are FEDERAL CRIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2009/10/09 07:01PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote lvsdasnow: Since Victors has not acted since the 23rd of Sept., and in his interview, his last day is the first of November. Who will take his place? Adam?
    Who is taking his place?

Well, I sure don't know if they will make ADAM the "new" VICTOR but ADAM should be PUT in FEDERAL PRISON not the county lock-up/jail because both KIDNAPPING and mail theft/tampering are FEDERAL CRIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4real!

But I bet he will do no time.....anytime soon. He's another character that seems to get away with too much unbelievable crap!

Shoot they lock Patty up...when the crack pot Adam should be the one being assessed.

#9   2009/10/09 07:49PM
    VictorAdamNe...

Hey I hate to break it to you guys, but Adam is the new Victor. He's not named Victor Adam Neuman for nothing.

#10   2009/10/09 08:11PM
    trixie60

Quote clicquot1:
    Who is taking his place?

ITA Yes, in prison is where Adam belongs. Not taking Victor's place in his home or in his company of business. He doesn't deserve none of it!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list