List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When did you start watching the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When did you start watching the show?

Started by Plot_Twister at 2007/02/19 01:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 06:58PM, Views: 3311, Replies: 105
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2007/02/22 11:44AM
    Re: When did you start watching the show?
    maxi4

Quote Plot_Twister:
    Quote marie d.: same here, I remember victor/julia S/L, and nicki/paul & remember jack w/paul's sister.

I remember Jack marrying Patti. I am still waiting for her to arrived back on the scene. Didnt she leave town because Jack was such a jerk to her and vowed to Kill him?

Yes she did, because he was jerk to her she miscarried their child.Patti and Paul also had brother named Greg

#82   2007/02/22 11:44AM
    Brendasue

probably when vicki and ryan SL and nina was on ....victor was with ashley been watching it off and on since way back then but last 4 years ive been watching every episode

#83   2007/02/22 12:01PM
    mrspalms

I've been watching since the beginning also. I took some time off in college, but have kept up with it for the most part. Paul & Patti's brother is a priest. I don't think his name was Greg though. The only Greg I remember was Foster--Jill's brother. Anyone remember when Lauren took the nude photos of Paul and sent them in to a magazine? That was funny! She was a real dandy back then. It has changed so much. They need to bring back an old character to stir things up a bit.. or one of these lost children.

#84   2007/02/22 12:04PM
    mrs.Hellstrom

my mom started watching it when it began/ I started watching it when I was sick and I was home from school now I am hook I have to tape it cause I'm school /the first story line was interseted in was the jt colleen Imiss lyndsy but I love Adrianne my friends don't understand why I watch soapoperas

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/22 12:05PM
    #85   2007/02/22 01:04PM
    de yandr fan

Quote mrspalms: I've been watching since the beginning also. I took some time off in college, but have kept up with it for the most part. Paul & Patti's brother is a priest. I don't think his name was Greg though. The only Greg I remember was Foster--Jill's brother. Anyone remember when Lauren took the nude photos of Paul and sent them in to a magazine? That was funny! She was a real dandy back then. It has changed so much. They need to bring back an old character to stir things up a bit.. or one of these lost children.

I do remember that and thinking this is so risque' for daytime tv. I have a book with the picture of Paul's pose for Outstanding Professional Male centerfold contest. Wow!! He looks really hot - no kidding. Mother Mary "Queen of Spareribs & Saukerat" was so upset when one of her church choir members showed her Paul's pic in the magazine!!!

#86   2007/02/22 01:15PM
    de yandr fan

Quote glowery:
    Quote Watching Since 1973.: Great Thread! All these old memories. Sometimes I left for awhile but always came back. I remember in 1989 I went through Hurricane Hugo then no tv for 3 months. My sister inlaw faithfully tape the Y&R and sent it to me. Wish I had kept those tapes now! It's vague but I remember Katherine drinking and Philip Chancalor(?). Jill's mother was Katherine's housekeeper then. Jill had two brothers. Wasn't Snapper married to Nikki at one time? I remember three sisters in the Brooks family. The father was a publisher, newspapers or something. Victor keeping Julia's boyfriend in the bomb shelter. Casey, NIkki's sister was the doctor on the show. Kathrine's face lift was such a big deal. She has always been one of my favorites. I really liked when she had the look alike lady kidnap her (yes another kidnapping) and was after her money! Col. Austin Victor's sidekick, and do you remember Mitchel Sherman....everybody's lawyer! Keep the memories coming this is great!

Wow I don't remember the 4th daughter at all. with her being the youngest did she spend a lot of time at boarding school? That's where they send most of the kids on the soaps to get them out of their hair

I agree this is a fantasic thread - I simply love it!! We are talking about Stuart Brooks (from Time Tunnel) and the daughters on another thread here. The youngest dauther Chris only wanted to get married and raise a family with Snapper Foster. Nikki was married to Greg Foster at age sixteen (I believe).

#87   2007/02/22 01:40PM
    bindabear1

I have been watching this show for 28 years. I started watching when I was 15 years old. when I have to work I tape it and watch it when I get home.can't miss my soap!

#88   2007/02/22 05:43PM
    neke

I am another one who watches periodically but the first storyline I remember was in the 80's when Phillip was drinking and died in the car accident along with I remember him having a relationship with Nina and Crickett. I also remember Victoria and Nick being kids just like I was at the time and now they seem so much older than me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/22 05:47PM
    #89   2007/02/22 06:00PM
    Kizim

All of my mommies friends who just came to Canada were not able to speak English, until Y&R stepped up, I was only one, and I swear the entire circle of ladies learned English from Y&R. I also remember being 4 yrs old and the neighbours son was at my house, and I Told him that we have to play Y&R, so I told him to take off his shirt and pants, and I did the same thing we were in our fruit of the looms, and I leaned over and gave him a smooch and then his mom walked in and flipped out... we were 4 yrs old. He was my first kiss....

#90   2007/02/22 07:35PM
    shopgirl

Quote Kizim: All of my mommies friends who just came to Canada were not able to speak English, until Y&R stepped up, I was only one, and I swear the entire circle of ladies learned English from Y&R. I also remember being 4 yrs old and the neighbours son was at my house, and I Told him that we have to play Y&R, so I told him to take off his shirt and pants, and I did the same thing we were in our fruit of the looms, and I leaned over and gave him a smooch and then his mom walked in and flipped out... we were 4 yrs old. He was my first kiss....

Fist kiss at 4 yrs. old....wowee-zow! Great story Kizim

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list