List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When did you start watching the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When did you start watching the show?

Started by Plot_Twister at 2007/02/19 01:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 06:58PM, Views: 3289, Replies: 105
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2007/02/20 12:29PM
    Re: When did you start watching the show?
    Bellydancing...

Quote gommie:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool: I have watched this show off and on for so many years, I can't even really remember how long it has been. One of the scenes that I remember from wayyyy back that made an impression on me, was one of the pool parties, and Lauren was being a witch to Tracey. It's crazy, but part of me still dislikes Lauren for being so mean to Tracey! I always seem to like the underdog character.

Yeah! and especially being mean to her at her own house..it was the abbott pool they used......

ok! I thought so, but wasn't positive! didn't Tracey like Danny and Lauren knew this as well?

#62   2007/02/20 12:40PM
    kimyla

When the Brooks, Fosters and Willimas families were the core families.

#63   2007/02/20 12:41PM
    jackspaniel

I started watching the first day it came on and I have watched ever since. My memory, however, is not nearly sharp enough to remember everything that has happened in all those years!

#64   2007/02/20 12:45PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote jackspaniel: I started watching the first day it came on and I have watched ever since. My memory, however, is not nearly sharp enough to remember everything that has happened in all those years!

You will be a wealth of information for us! I have watched on and off over the years, and the latest time, was when Sharon confronted Nick about his affair with Phyllis(she wore the same lingere Philly had)I was really really saddened to find out that the character of Cassie had died. She was always one of my favourites and I found her very endearing.

#65   2007/02/20 12:46PM
    kimyla

Quote jackspaniel: I started watching the first day it came on and I have watched ever since. My memory, however, is not nearly sharp enough to remember everything that has happened in all those years!

Neither is mine. I have wathced it off and on.. So there are a lot of story lines I missed and characters that have come aand gone that I never knew anything about.

#66   2007/02/20 12:46PM
    gommie

mine is too jack....it happens..

#67   2007/02/21 01:30PM
    Kriminal mind

Quote heart and soul: Y&R had only been on a few months when I began watching it. So much has changed. i remember when Danny would sing and write his music and sing it to Christine( Cricket), her mom was there, and Mr. Chancellor, Jill was the housekeeper and companion for Katherine, later becoming a manicurist.
    I too, remember the way the kids had parties and the adults always dress up for dinner or going out on the town. Even school homework was discussed!
    As is said "We can never go back", but those were the days>
    You know it is fun to reminisce about the show, in a sad sort of a way..

I agree! I miss the innocence in all aspects of life.

#68   2007/02/21 02:57PM
    de yandr fan

Quote Kriminal mind:
    Quote heart and soul: Y&R had only been on a few months when I began watching it. So much has changed. i remember when Danny would sing and write his music and sing it to Christine( Cricket), her mom was there, and Mr. Chancellor, Jill was the housekeeper and companion for Katherine, later becoming a manicurist.
    I too, remember the way the kids had parties and the adults always dress up for dinner or going out on the town. Even school homework was discussed!
    As is said "We can never go back", but those were the days>
    You know it is fun to reminisce about the show, in a sad sort of a way..

I agree! I miss the innocence in all aspects of life.

Trivia: The "working title" for Y&R back in 1972 was "The Innocent Years". Bill & Lee Bell changed it because they realized that America had lost much of its innocence. lol

#69   2007/02/21 03:12PM
    mrsillinois1961

I started watching it the day Jill married Phillip on his death bed.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list