List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When did you start watching the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When did you start watching the show?

Started by Plot_Twister at 2007/02/19 01:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 06:58PM, Views: 3384, Replies: 105
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/19 03:58PM
    Re: When did you start watching the show?
    gommie

I started day one..don't recall when that was-when the Fosters/Brooks were the mainstay families

#12   2007/02/19 04:04PM
    suegerry

Once I retired a friend of mine got me hooked on this. Aboul 13 years ago, but have stopped watching for a while during the Cole and Vikki s/l.

So most of what I know I look up in the archives....and sometimes when I get the chance I will look at the show on the french channel....now they're about when Danniel received a kidney from Michael....

#13   2007/02/19 04:46PM
    Kasha

What a great thread! What great memories this brings back!

I started watching in 1977, I was in college and had never been into soaps before, but everyday when grabbing lunch, it would be on tv in my residential hall. I got hooked.
    When my kids were born, they watched it with me as a part of the day--just like Sesame Street. In fact, they used to call Y&R-- Jack and Danny! LOL

BTW-I loved the Brooks and Fosters sagas. I still think those were some of the best stories. My husband still remembers when Victor had Julia's BF locked up in the bomb shelter and still jokes about that, but now that he is retired--he even tapes the show for me when I'm not home to watch it!
    Great memories from Y&R!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/19 04:52PM
    #14   2007/02/19 04:55PM
    CandyLane5

I started watching 23 years ago... My brother in law got me hooked LOL... but at that time Victor was secretly meeting Ashley out at some cottage... I loved the affair.. I think Victor went back to Nikki....(unlike what Nick did to Sharon)... But Victor and Ashley's affair is what got me hooked lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list