List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When did you start watching the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When did you start watching the show?

Started by Plot_Twister at 2007/02/19 01:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 06:58PM, Views: 3336, Replies: 105
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2007/02/25 04:10PM
    Re: When did you start watching the show?
    Kizim

Quote de yandr fan:
    Quote Kizim: All of my mommies friends who just came to Canada were not able to speak English, until Y&R stepped up, I was only one, and I swear the entire circle of ladies learned English from Y&R. I also remember being 4 yrs old and the neighbours son was at my house, and I Told him that we have to play Y&R, so I told him to take off his shirt and pants, and I did the same thing we were in our fruit of the looms, and I leaned over and gave him a smooch and then his mom walked in and flipped out... we were 4 yrs old. He was my first kiss....

That's a great story. Wondering what language do you guys speak up there? I guessing French?

No actually, I am still learning French... my parents immigrated from Istanbul, Turkey, but I am of Armenian Greek decent, so my parents did not speak english, and really only speak Armenian and Turkish at home, still they are too cute
    But I am fluent in these plus Spanish (I dont know how or when I picked that up it just happened.)

#102   2007/02/25 04:38PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote Jabe4ever:
    Quote CadrianxLove: I'm pretty young actually and so not that long ago but it's my favroite show. i mean my health has made a turn for the worse and i have all this stuff wrong with me so i can't go to school for awhile, and it makes me happy to be just laying in bed and turn it on. it makes me feel involved and i know that sounds stupid, but i havent been able to do the things i could before all of the things thats happend to me, and it's nice to have something to make me happy especialy since nothing does anymore, when i wach it i'm so giddy about cadrian and stuff haha i sound like a lil kid. but yeah not too long but i'm alwys waching it at 11:30 =)

I hope the show ends up anyway u want it to! Good Luck! and Best Wishes to u whatever it is u'r going thru.

thnk u haha but i think 'almost' anything they do will be good=) its my favrorite show and they keep me intrested no matter what they do

#103   2007/02/25 06:45PM
    nyaccent

Quote CadrianxLove: I'm pretty young actually and so not that long ago but it's my favroite show. i mean my health has made a turn for the worse and i have all this stuff wrong with me so i can't go to school for awhile, and it makes me happy to be just laying in bed and turn it on. it makes me feel involved and i know that sounds stupid, but i havent been able to do the things i could before all of the things thats happend to me, and it's nice to have something to make me happy especialy since nothing does anymore, when i wach it i'm so giddy about cadrian and stuff haha i sound like a lil kid. but yeah not too long but i'm alwys waching it at 11:30 =)

So sorry about all you are going through. My prayers go out to you. Glad you enjoy Y&R and have this site to talk about it on. You views and comments are great! Glad you are involved. It makes you have something to look forward to.

#104   2007/02/25 06:58PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote nyaccent:

So sorry about all you are going through. My prayers go out to you. Glad you enjoy Y&R and have this site to talk about it on. You views and comments are great! Glad you are involved. It makes you have something to look forward to.

thnku i really love this site, its realaly awesome

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list