List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When did you start watching the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When did you start watching the show?

Started by Plot_Twister at 2007/02/19 01:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 06:58PM, Views: 3270, Replies: 105
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2007/02/23 03:25PM
    Re: When did you start watching the show?
    de yandr fan

Quote Kizim: All of my mommies friends who just came to Canada were not able to speak English, until Y&R stepped up, I was only one, and I swear the entire circle of ladies learned English from Y&R. I also remember being 4 yrs old and the neighbours son was at my house, and I Told him that we have to play Y&R, so I told him to take off his shirt and pants, and I did the same thing we were in our fruit of the looms, and I leaned over and gave him a smooch and then his mom walked in and flipped out... we were 4 yrs old. He was my first kiss....

That's a great story. Wondering what language do you guys speak up there? I guessing French?

#92   2007/02/23 05:58PM
    Babyk

:-)

Quote mll1206: Day one 1973!!!! Show #1
    I am with you; I started watching when it first aired; with the Brooks family, the Foster family with Snapper, Jill, her lawyer brother, Ms. Chancler and her husband, Victor was married to Julia, and Paul had an affair with Julia, and Victor locked his butt up in a cell.

#93   2007/02/23 06:02PM
    Babyk

~)

Quote mll1206: Day one 1973!!!! Show #1
    I am with you, I started watching the first day it aired, with the Brooks family, the Foster family, and Victor was married to Julia. How he locked Paul up in a cell in his home; because Paul had an affair with his wife Julia.

#94   2007/02/24 08:47AM
    martyc

Started watching when I was a kid- the Foster and the
    Brook families. Seriously did not steady again until
    Eyal Podell started last year. It was that long, just
    could not keep my interest. Love the guy and hope he
    stays on

#95   2007/02/25 12:35PM
    kentucky derby

Paul never had an affair with Julia. I don't remember the guys name but he was a photographer and had dark hair that Victor locked in the basement cell.

#96   2007/02/25 12:47PM
    momoluvsjack

Since day 1, first episode...I remember when the opening credits were black and white sketches of the characters..I remember Snapper, Greg and Jill...and Laura lee, gwen and Brock..I remmber when Terry Lester played Jack..when Aunt Mamie wasn't rich and when Dru came into town illiterate and Nathan straightening her out..I remember the original Phyllis with Danny, Cricket and Nina..John Silva falling for Nina who stupidly never would give him the time of day..(what an airhead!!) and as they say the rest is history..oh those were the days!!!!!

#97   2007/02/25 03:24PM
    CadrianxLove

I'm pretty young actually and so not that long ago but it's my favroite show. i mean my health has made a turn for the worse and i have all this stuff wrong with me so i can't go to school for awhile, and it makes me happy to be just laying in bed and turn it on. it makes me feel involved and i know that sounds stupid, but i havent been able to do the things i could before all of the things thats happend to me, and it's nice to have something to make me happy especialy since nothing does anymore, when i wach it i'm so giddy about cadrian and stuff haha i sound like a lil kid. but yeah not too long but i'm alwys waching it at 11:30 =)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list