List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When did you start watching the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When did you start watching the show?

Started by Plot_Twister at 2007/02/19 01:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 06:58PM, Views: 3341, Replies: 105
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/19 01:50PM
    Re: When did you start watching the show?
    KeepingItReal

When Victor locked up his wife boyfriend int he cellar.

#2   2007/02/19 01:54PM
    Gwendo

I was 11 when I started watching w/ my mom. I got into the Nina storyline. There was someone--a killer-- named David maybe? He got plastic surgery to change his face but the surgeon carved it up instead. And I remember Paul and Cricket--they made me want to vomit they were so syrupy sweet. I have missed it for a while here and there but have been watching every day now for at least the last year or so. Soapnet helps a lot!

#3   2007/02/19 01:58PM
    ChristyFergie

I have been watching for the past 18 or so years. I miss Danny and Cricket being together. I really liked them together. I remember when Phyliss slept with Danny and that whole mess... That broke my heart when they ended there marriage. Danny was a hottie!!!

#4   2007/02/19 02:00PM
    ChristyFergie

I also remember Ryan but I can't remember who he was with before Vicki... And Vicki was with Cole as well ugh that wasn't very many years ago but I remember those story lines and Victor being married to Ashley.

#5   2007/02/19 02:00PM
    pdames4

:) Well, I've answered this question quite a few times before. I started watching in High School during it's first debut. It was with the Brooks and the Fosters. However, Y&R has not been able to hold my attention for long spans of time, so periodically I have stopped watching. I think this happens with all soaps after awhile. Especially when my kids were younger, it was almost impossible to keep up. I still find it difficult, but now I am working part-time it is a little bit easier than before.

#6   2007/02/19 03:31PM
    golden retri...

Quote Plot_Twister: Ryan was with Nina before Vikki. In fact they had to be very secret because Vicki was still a teen and Victor did not like it. not at all.

If I rember right Ryan was married to vicky when she was only in her mid teens and their marriage was broke up by Nina. after Cole and neil she was at the altar whith ryan to remarry him when he was shot.???

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list