List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JT and Victoria in real life?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JT and Victoria in real life?

Started by cameron56308 at 2009/09/26 07:05PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/28 05:49AM, Views: 6135, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/26 07:05PM
    JT and Victoria in real life?
    cameron56308

I was watching a tv show that stated that they are married with children in real life. Has anyone else heard this? They also have a child I believe in real life. I think that is why everything is so natural for them on the show. They do it at home and the show. I couldnt imagine working with my husband in this way. LOL

#2   2009/09/26 07:12PM
    Re: JT and Victoria in real life?
    kimberly_lynn23

yes they are marriend in real life. they have a little boy together.

#3   2009/09/26 07:16PM
    Debrajo

I saw them on a television show and their son was with them.They have a beautiful house on the beach.

#4   2009/09/26 07:30PM
    judy_bo_booty

I hope they have more chemistry in real life than they do onscreen.
    The only time they had screen chemistry was when she was cheating on Brad with JT. Since then it is lackluster.

#5   2009/09/26 07:35PM
    PelphreyPosse

And don't forget that she is getting very close to having their second child, hence the big pocketbooks and boxes she hides behind on the show!

#6   2009/09/26 10:41PM
    dumbfairiesgirl

Well I knew that she was in that coma as a way to do something with Victoria while Ameline need time off.
    But I have to said that is not how Passions handled it for one of the actors and another actor that was on the show that was married in real life and was going to have a baby. They hire temporary replacement until the real actors can come back but they wasn't married on the show.
    Anyway I think that maybe it is building up to what are they are going to do about Victoria.

#7   2009/09/27 09:23PM
    tricia_hillier

Quote cameron56308: I was watching a tv show that stated that they are married with children in real life. Has anyone else heard this? They also have a child I believe in real life. I think that is why everything is so natural for them on the show. They do it at home and the show. I couldnt imagine working with my husband in this way. LOL

i couldnt believe when i heard they were together in real life...WOW..it really shocked me.

#8   2009/09/27 09:28PM
    moosika

I knew it but I don't see alot of onscreen chemistry. JT had much more chemistry with Colleen. I'm sure I would appreciate them more as a couple off screen.

#9   2009/09/28 04:49AM
    shoozeyque2

They are a married couple in real life with a child. At first when she had her child on the show, Reed, I thought it may have been their child in real life, but apparently, it wasn't. i do think they have chemistry on screen as h&w.

#10   2009/09/28 05:30AM
    GrabAnAbbott

Quote shoozeyque2: They are a married couple in real life with a child. At first when she had her child on the show, Reed, I thought it may have been their child in real life, but apparently, it wasn't. i do think they have chemistry on screen as h&w.

I'm one of those who does not see the on-screen chemistry between them. Now that Patty has been arrested and Nikki has shown up, it's time for JT to have more scenes with his wife, either in a knock-down-drag-out argument about Deacon or in kiss-and-make-up mode... or both! We need to see some sparks!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list