List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: whatever happen to the actor who played Rex Sterling?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whatever happen to the actor who played Rex Sterling?

Started by george at 2007/02/14 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/15 12:53PM, Views: 1500, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/14 06:53PM
    Re: whatever happen to the actor who played Rex Sterling?
    gommie

Quote george: Whatever happen to old Rex?

I think Rex died?

#2   2007/02/14 07:07PM
    gommie

Quote george:
    Quote gommie:

I think Rex died?

yea, on the show he did, but I mean the actor.

Oh I don't know..I cand see his face..but don't recall his name--

#3   2007/02/14 07:35PM
    Watching Sin...

>I think he died.... however if not, I would like to see him come back. He and Cathrine made a good couple. Gloria would be after him not 5 minutes after he hit GC!

#4   2007/02/14 11:08PM
    Mrs. Patrick...

The actor who played Rex Sterling was Quinn Redeker. Aside from an appearance in a 2005 episode of Y&R. Seems he has played in some movies and TV episodes over the past few years. If you want more info try this:

www.imdb.com/name/nm0714793/

Did you know that he also played Alex Marshall on Days for a number of years before jumping to Y&R?

#5   2007/02/14 11:10PM
    pdames4

Quote Mrs. Patrick Drake: The actor who played Rex Sterling was Quinn Redeker. Aside from an appearance in a 2005 episode of Y&R. Seems he has played in some movies and TV episodes over the past few years. If you want more info try this:

www.imdb.com/name/nm0714793/

Did you know that he also played Alex Marshall on Days for a number of years before jumping to Y&R?

Yup! I knew that.

#6   2007/02/15 09:31AM
    calivy

rex was killed by esther's boyfriend. he pretended to like esther to get close to her to steak out the house. he was robbing catherine's house one night and rex got up and caught him in the safe. he shot rex and he died. they did catch him.

#7   2007/02/15 09:37AM
    nurse_magoo

Ahhh I forgot about Rex. I loved him and Catherine together. I remember he died of a heart attack and I cried for 2 days..like he was really dead. THey were so in love. I wish they would find Catherine another love, although he wouldn't be "Rex" Thanks for the memory, George.....

#8   2007/02/15 09:43AM
    calivy

Quote nurse_magoo: Ahhh I forgot about Rex. I loved him and Catherine together. I remember he died of a heart attack and I cried for 2 days..like he was really dead. THey were so in love. I wish they would find Catherine another love, although he wouldn't be "Rex" Thanks for the memory, George.....

did he die of a heart attack or did esther boyfriend kill him. i remember someone being shot and killed by esther's boyfriend. who was it if it wasn't rex?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list