List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Ratings: A New All-time Low??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Ratings: A New All-time Low??

Started by Soulsistah at 2009/08/04 04:14PM
    Latest post: 2009/08/04 07:03PM, Views: 1497, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/08/04 04:14PM
    Y&R Ratings: A New All-time Low??
    Soulsistah

Ok, it's still early in August and I know the Neilsen ratings on several other sites have not yet been released for last week's shows. But here on this site, the reported ratings for last week (week ending July 31, presumably) is a 3.10 share!! I'm sure the fact checkers on this site are doing their job, but I can NOT recall when the ratings were ever this low for the Y&R in the 36 years it's been on the air. I could be mistaken, but could this possibly be a new all-time low for the show ever?!

Once the dailies are released for last week's episodes it will be interesting to see how Y&R did last week,episode by episode, given all the backlash on the boards about the show in general.

My, oh, my...Y&R is in trouble if the ratings hover around this rating share...perhaps the writers will start to take note now of what fans on the message boards are really saying.

#2   2009/08/04 04:15PM
    Re: Y&R Ratings: A New All-time Low??
    ILuvNY

I'm not at all surprised~thanks for the info., Soul!

#3   2009/08/04 04:20PM
    sarasecret007

Honestly, I've been wondering whether the writers are more interested in going home at 5pm on the dot than care about writing for us fans. This Ashley s/l is horrible and very stupid.

#4   2009/08/04 04:21PM
    pdames4

I don't understand the ratingsand how they work. However, I hope they go below 2 so the writers and TIIC will change their entire format and start over with sensible s/ls. None of this morbid idiotic stuff! The drivel they give us is pathetic to say the least!

#5   2009/08/04 04:25PM
    lightandday

They better tighten up I read the article on that Executive meeting they had with Y&R Cast and Sony VP, that 2yr Contract with Sony will be up before they know it, it would be a ashamed if their is no Y&R just shameful.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list