List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question of character, Anita Hodges

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question of character, Anita Hodges

Started by puddycat at 2009/07/18 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2009/07/18 05:01PM, Views: 2977, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2009/07/18 12:22PM
    Question of character, Anita Hodges
    puddycat

I was just watching a Lifetime movie with Mitzi Kapture who looked so familar to me that I had to google her. Then I remembered watching that series "Silk Stalking" where she paired with Rob Estes (drool, drool).

While I was googling her it mentioned she had played in Y&R as Anita Hodges from 2002 to 2004. I really didn't start watching Y&R full time util 2005.

Does anyone remember who Anita Hodges was and what her s/l was? Just curious. Thanks.

#2   2009/07/18 12:43PM
    Re: Question of character, Anita Hodges
    flygirl1969

I am pretty sure Anita was Brittnay's mom. JT was sleeping with Anita and Brittnay at the same time. He was quite the player back then. He and Anita would meet at the GCAC and she would always call him Jeffery Todd.

#3   2009/07/18 12:49PM
    ilovemedanes

OK Puddy, I know there are a lot of details that I'm not able to recall; however, I'll try anyway...Anita's main character storyline was that she was Brittny Hodges mother. Brittny was part of the group of friends with Raul,JT, and Mac. Brittny's parents Anita and what's his name were always wanting her to hang with a higher class of friends,they were very snobby. One remarkable note is Anita slept with JT

#4   2009/07/18 12:54PM
    ilovemedanes

Quote flygirl1969: I am pretty sure Anita was Brittnay's mom. JT was sleeping with Anita and Brittnay at the same time. He was quite the player back then. He and Anita would meet at the GCAC and she would always call him Jeffery Todd.

That's right! The only other person I've heard call him Jeffrey Todd is Mrs. Chancellor

#5   2009/07/18 01:52PM
    puddycat

Thanks - - I like Mitzi Kapture - - wish I had been watching back then - - and yes, they did mention that she was sleeping with J.T. aso and I thought - - Wow - - he must have been very young then!

#6   2009/07/18 02:36PM
    Oreo123

JT was "Two Snaps & a Circle"..Whooo Hoooooo!!!! Now he is "Two Burps and a Square" Ever since Victoria emerged from her coma all he doesis be her goafer..go for this and get me that..meet be here and go there! If a woman toldhim.."Hey JT YOU ARE HOT" ..betcha he's be doin the cha cha in no time!!!! LOL

#7   2009/07/18 03:09PM
    ilovemedanes

Quote Oreo123: JT was "Two Snaps & a Circle"..Whooo Hoooooo!!!! Now he is "Two Burps and a Square" Ever since Victoria emerged from her coma all he doesis be her goafer..go for this and get me that..meet be here and go there! If a woman toldhim.."Hey JT YOU ARE HOT" ..betcha he's be doin the cha cha in no time!!!! LOL

That's one dance I want to see We don't have to see any skin,but at least let the man have some fun,maybe even smile

#8   2009/07/18 05:01PM
    twocentsworth

Just thought of this, lol...if the actress that played Anita Hodges (Mitzi Kapture) married the actor that played Roger Wilkes (David Leisure), she'd be Mitzi Kapture-Leisure...sounds like the name of a summer resort!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list