List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Y&R Women are Hot!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Y&R Women are Hot!!

Started by crjb1 at 2009/07/15 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2009/07/17 04:56AM, Views: 2445, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2009/07/16 06:15PM
    Re: The Y&R Women are Hot!!
    bestlurker

I wasn't totally serious.

#42   2009/07/16 06:50PM
    crjb1

Quote bestlurker: I wasn't totally serious.

I know, my response was in jest as well.

#43   2009/07/16 07:26PM
    jred

In college my ex-bf used to like Jill. I think she is more down-to-earth sexy and unique.
    I still think she is beautiful.
    I think life is hard on us ladies, while you guys still are considered attractive as you age, it seems we are judged very harshly for aging.
    I have seen posters criticizing Nikki for looking older. What do you expect? She is older! I think she is beautiful.
    Personally, I think Phyllis is stunning and her outfits used to crack me up. She was unbelievable at her wedding to Nick.
    I don't think she looks old as some posters have said. She is only a little bit older than Sharon Case in real life.

#44   2009/07/16 07:45PM
    GenoaShitee

I always just hope my hubby watches the sex scenes with all those hot mammas and maybe gets an idea or two.

If he's not in the room, I drag him in and say, "Look, SEE... that's called sex. Remember that???"

#45   2009/07/16 08:05PM
    bestlurker

Quote jred: I think life is hard on us ladies, while you guys still are considered attractive as you age, it seems we are judged very harshly for aging.
    I have seen posters criticizing Nikki for looking older. What do you expect? She is older! I think she is beautiful.

Actually, I was stunned that so many posters were criticizing her, and it looks like they were all women too. All that stuff about her weight was mind boggling, especially since I've seen some of those women and they were all so tiny. When they say that a TV screen put up something like 10% weight on a character, it's definitely true. Most of those women I saw must have been between 100 and 115 pounds, and I can compare rather easily since my wife only weight 110.

#46   2009/07/16 08:20PM
    niptuck

All of the WOMEN, YOUNG And Older are Pretty Women Maybe some more than Others BUT there all Lookers, ALL! Of course My picks are The Younger: Lily, Sharon, Vic. Tyra Mac. Older: Jill Nikki Phyllis and Kath. (well Kath. still got it)

#47   2009/07/16 08:21PM
    crjb1

It's funny that someone had mentioned Jill. I actually watched a few minutes of Y&R on our french channel here in Canada and the shows are about 20 years old or so (just a guess) and I must say Jill did look good. She has put on a few pounds since, but has aged nicely. I can't believe anyone could judge Nikki harshly, she's a cougar. As for the comment that Adrienne Leon was a tad heavy, she looked damn fine as she was.

#48   2009/07/17 04:56AM
    daddybigdraws

Naw homie. You aren't the only one. We are in the minority but we are here... I agree with you on your assessment, although I don't think Chloe is all that cute. Sharon, by far, is the sexiest one on the show followed closely by Lilly and Colleen. But I thought that previous Lilly was much hotter then the current one.

#49   2009/07/17 08:26AM
    crjb1

Yes, the other Lily was hot, but I prefer the pretty, girl next door type the current Lily possesses. My fave is still Sharon, but Heather is seriously closing in.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list