List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Cane leaving the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Is Cane leaving the show?

Started by Spn_dr at 2009/07/04 08:20PM
    Latest post: 2009/07/05 06:31PM, Views: 20221, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/07/04 08:20PM
    Is Cane leaving the show?
    Spn_dr

Now that the Cane and Lilly storyline is over... is he leaving the show? What's going to happen with poor Lilly?

#2   2009/07/05 09:42AM
    Re: Is Cane leaving the show?
    Oreo123

LOL ...well they are not going to be filming him long distance in Australia!!!! Lily and Cane have a long hard journey ahead of them......getting to their destination will be full of ups and downs....but it is all about the journey isn't it?

#3   2009/07/05 10:13AM
    Touched

Hope not! Keep Cane, boot PC3! At least Cane wanted a child that wasn't even his, as opposed to PC3, who is just dysfunctional!

#4   2009/07/05 10:16AM
    Oreo123

Ok so what makes PC III dysfunctional? Immoral to leave a wife and a son as well as a mother allowing them to think you are dead yes. Irrational to stage a death rather than face your depression and alcoholism and what brought it on yes. Dysfunctional...how?

#5   2009/07/05 10:50AM
    trixie60

I don't think that Cane is leaving the show but I wouldn't be surprised if everyone ran him out of town in any way that they could after all the lies that he told, trying to be Phillip 111. Their are so many people that are mad at him that I'm very curious as to what might happen to him next. I guess we shall see about that.

#6   2009/07/05 11:23AM
    new life

Cane was an innocent person that was trying to help out a freind or maybe he was conned into it by Phillip.He didn't know that he was going to fall in love with Lily it just happened.I hope that Lily will understand that he didn't do this to harm her in any way and that he is truely in love with her.I hope she forgives him and sees him as a victum by Phillips doing.They are a loving couple and need to be adults and work through this unfrotunate mishap.I think they are a wonderful couple that just need work hard and be truthful about what really happened and keep their marriage alive.They need to rebuild their trust and totally be honest and Cane needs to tell Lily everything and go from there.No matter what the reasons that Cane did this to the family.Like I said Cane and Lily really love each other and concer this totally misfortune.

As far as the family they should not hold Cane respondsibly for what Phillip had heim do.Cane fellin love with Jill and Kays whole family and just wanted to be in a loving family that apparantley he did not have.I can understand how one thing ran into another exspecially if he never had a family that cared about him.He finally found people that excepted him for his own personality and that meant the world to him. Can you imagine how hard it was to not be honest with Lily. I thiink that Cane tried so many times to get to Phillip and it was unfair for him not return his call.He wanted to be able to tell Lily everything he could because he was being eated up alive because of his having to lie to Lily.He wanted to be honest with her.I beleive Canes feelings for everyone was genuine and he was so happy to have found so much love with Lily and the family.Please keep him as a good person that was just trying to help someone out and got caught up in the time of truely being happy for the first time in is life.

#7   2009/07/05 11:41AM
    g4666

Quote new life: Cane was an innocent person that was trying to help out a freind or maybe he was conned into it by Phillip.He didn't know that he was going to fall in love with Lily it just happened.I hope that Lily will understand that he didn't do this to harm her in any way and that he is truely in love with her.I hope she forgives him and sees him as a victum by Phillips doing.They are a loving couple and need to be adults and work through this unfrotunate mishap.I think they are a wonderful couple that just need work hard and be truthful about what really happened and keep their marriage alive.They need to rebuild their trust and totally be honest and Cane needs to tell Lily everything and go from there.No matter what the reasons that Cane did this to the family.Like I said Cane and Lily really love each other and concer this totally misfortune.

As far as the family they should not hold Cane respondsibly for what Phillip had heim do.Cane fellin love with Jill and Kays whole family and just wanted to be in a loving family that apparantley he did not have.I can understand how one thing ran into another exspecially if he never had a family that cared about him.He finally found people that excepted him for his own personality and that meant the world to him. Can you imagine how hard it was to not be honest with Lily. I thiink that Cane tried so many times to get to Phillip and it was unfair for him not return his call.He wanted to be able to tell Lily everything he could because he was being eated up alive because of his having to lie to Lily.He wanted to be honest with her.I beleive Canes feelings for everyone was genuine and he was so happy to have found so much love with Lily and the family.Please keep him as a good person that was just trying to help someone out and got caught up in the time of truely being happy for the first time in is life.

Wow, wow, wow! What an absolute true and beautiful post. ITA. I don't get why Cane is taking all the blame. The blame should be squarely on Philip's shoulders. If it were not for Philip, Cane would not have heard of the Chancellors or GC. Cane should get some blame because he agreed to it, but Philip should take the brunt. But that is not the case, everyone is against Cane right now. He has no one to talk to. I'm betting he's feeling like that child back on the streets again. How sad.

#8   2009/07/05 11:51AM
    puddycat

Yes, but does anyone know for sure whether he will say on the show? I haven't heard a "peep" about DG leaving, so I am hoping he will get a really great new s/l.

#9   2009/07/05 01:08PM
    lanefan256

Quote Spn_dr: Now that the Cane and Lilly storyline is over... is he leaving the show? What's going to happen with poor Lilly?

Cane's s/l is just heating up. I hope his departure is a looong way off because of the questions that are still unanswered. Lane's story is not over yet, this is just another hurdle they will have to overcome.

#10   2009/07/05 06:11PM
    jennyabby

Quote new life: Cane was an innocent person that was trying to help out a freind or maybe he was conned into it by Phillip.He didn't know that he was going to fall in love with Lily it just happened.I hope that Lily will understand that he didn't do this to harm her in any way and that he is truely in love with her.I hope she forgives him and sees him as a victum by Phillips doing.They are a loving couple and need to be adults and work through this unfrotunate mishap.I think they are a wonderful couple that just need work hard and be truthful about what really happened and keep their marriage alive.They need to rebuild their trust and totally be honest and Cane needs to tell Lily everything and go from there.No matter what the reasons that Cane did this to the family.Like I said Cane and Lily really love each other and concer this totally misfortune.

I agree with most of this, but he didn't have to marry Chloe for a baby he knew wasn't his. And then to fight for custody when he knew the whole time?

That just doesn't make sense.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list