List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler death

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler death

Started by gator fan at 2009/07/03 09:43AM
    Latest post: 2009/07/06 07:45AM, Views: 20775, Replies: 127
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/07/03 09:43AM
    spoiler death
    gator fan

Kevin twitter said there well be a death but i just read it would be a Newman

#2   2009/07/03 09:47AM
    Re: spoiler death
    cats meow

hope it is adam, but i don't think it will be

#3   2009/07/03 09:56AM
    Old and tired

I wonder if it could be Victoria since she is in the art story mess. Nicki just signed new contract and there is no way they can write off Phyllis. Show would boring without Phyllis not that it isn't already.

#4   2009/07/03 10:05AM
    reng

That Twitter thread was apparently moved. Someone posted a spoiler from elsewhere that they said revealed the victim. I have no idea if it's true, but I can say who if the mods feel it's OK.

#5   2009/07/03 10:09AM
    Oreo123

Victor...NO WAY
    Victoria...NO WAY...who would run Newman?
    Abby....not after just losing her baby sister (even thoug no one knows)
    BABY HOPE..MAYBE THAT'S IT
    Adam....No a replacement actor just signed on BUT MAYBE
    NOAH....NO WAY
    SUMMER..BIG POSSIBILITY (And why Phyllis goes to Sharon for advice) !
    Reed...Can't see that either with Ashley just losing her baby and Summer in a life threatening situation
    NICK..NO WAY
    NIKKI...She still uses the Newman name....and goes missing on her wedding day POSSIBLY BUT THAT WOULD BE AWFUL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/03 10:11AM
    #6   2009/07/03 10:10AM
    clicquot1

Well, that does eliminate EDEN, SHARON'S MOM, and DANIEL all character's that have been speculated about. The three strongest contenders are now ABBY, NIKKI, and little SUMMER with VICTORIA coming in in fourth place(Could be a strong possibility because she is pregnant with small children at home). Even though VICTORIA is now a HELSTROM she still refers to herself in business as a NEWMAN. And we have NOT heard for sure about MTS contract(no confirmation from Candace yet)but EB has had a tweet about her(NIKKI) being kidnapped while the negotiation is involved. Since the actor portraying NOAH just tweeted about it I'm thinking this death will not happen for about a month.

#7   2009/07/03 10:11AM
    nodramaqueen

pretty sure its Nikki ya'll she was having trouble with her contract issues and i'm pretty sure she walked.

#8   2009/07/03 10:13AM
    Oreo123

Think it is Baby Hope...does that constitute a death? She was a Newman.

#9   2009/07/03 10:15AM
    reng

Well, since somebody already posted it in a thread below, the death is supposed to be Victor's dog, Zapato. I have no idea if this is from a reliable source.

#10   2009/07/03 10:18AM
    Beckicat

Quote reng: That Twitter thread was apparently moved. Someone posted a spoiler from elsewhere that they said revealed the victim. I have no idea if it's true, but I can say who if the mods feel it's OK.

Since this thread is marked as a spoiler you can speak freely about the spoiler you read.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list