List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon & Nick kissing scenes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon & Nick kissing scenes

Started by soapstir at 2009/06/08 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2009/06/08 02:10PM, Views: 2336, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2009/06/08 10:35AM
    Sharon & Nick kissing scenes
    soapstir

I am a huge Shick fan, and love Sharon Case, but what is with the akward kissing lately from Sharon?? Has anyone else noticed that she seems almost uncomfortable kissing Nick. I have watched Y&R since they got together and they always had great 'kiss' chemistry but lately I am left thinking 'kiss him like you mean it'. It seems as if Nick is literally having to pull her in & it looks forced. Anyone else feeling this or just me?

#2   2009/06/08 10:38AM
    Re: Sharon & Nick kissing scenes
    Geckoman

Quote soapstir: I am a huge Shick fan, and love Sharon Case, but what is with the akward kissing lately from Sharon?? Has anyone else noticed that she seems almost uncomfortable kissing Nick. I have watched Y&R since they got together and they always had great 'kiss' chemistry but lately I am left thinking 'kiss him like you mean it'. It seems as if Nick is literally having to pull her in & it looks forced. Anyone else feeling this or just me?

I have noticed that as well. Kissing Sharon looks like it would be like kissing a fish.

#3   2009/06/08 10:40AM
    KLS75

Quote soapstir: I am a huge Shick fan, and love Sharon Case, but what is with the akward kissing lately from Sharon?? Has anyone else noticed that she seems almost uncomfortable kissing Nick. I have watched Y&R since they got together and they always had great 'kiss' chemistry but lately I am left thinking 'kiss him like you mean it'. It seems as if Nick is literally having to pull her in & it looks forced. Anyone else feeling this or just me?

I'm a huge Shick fan too but I agree! It does seem like Sharon is holding back

#4   2009/06/08 10:44AM
    colormebadd

These two have always had great chemistry, I'm just guessing here but maybe it's because she is still uncertain and can't believe that she is finally getting back the family that was snagged away from her. They still look great together and generate a lot of heat. They have a great connection and I look forward to seeing much more of these two.

#5   2009/06/08 01:40PM
    yokie

i agree Sharon is in shock she can't believe her dreams are coming true, heck me either.

#6   2009/06/08 01:45PM
    jemma

I can not wait for them to be back together ....:)

#7   2009/06/08 01:48PM
    trixie60

Quote colormebadd:

These two have always had great chemistry, I'm just guessing here but maybe it's because she is still uncertain and can't believe that she is finally getting back the family that was snagged away from her. They still look great together and generate a lot of heat. They have a great connection and I look forward to seeing much more of these two.

ITA. Sharon and Nick are great together and maybe Sharon is still not quite believing that Nick is sincere in his feelings for her and hopes that this time it is for real and she still wonders how long it will last this time. When in doubt or if there's still tension that might be a reason that Sharon is still holding back.

#8   2009/06/08 01:54PM
    forever young

Quote trixie60:
    Quote colormebadd:

ITA. Sharon and Nick are great together and maybe Sharon is still not quite believing that Nick is sincere in his feelings for her and hopes that this time it is for real and she still wonders how long it will last this time. When in doubt or if there's still tension that might be a reason that Sharon is still holding back.

HA,HA she has a right to feel that way about Nicky boy and if she really has any sense at all, she knows that this is not going to last. It's all about what's happening now in the moment. Not long term.

#9   2009/06/08 02:01PM
    trixie60

Quote forever young:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote colormebadd:

HA,HA she has a right to feel that way about Nicky boy and if she really has any sense at all, she knows that this is not going to last. It's all about what's happening now in the moment. Not long term.

ITA again!! Yep, nothing lasts very long on this show, just wishful thinking on my part. I will enjoy it while it lasts!!

#10   2009/06/08 02:03PM
    colormebadd

Quote forever young:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote colormebadd:

Phillis the one that admitted to living the last 4 years on Fantasy Island, believing that their dirty fairytale affair was going to last forever not Sharon.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list