List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who really is the father of Summer???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who really is the father of Summer???

Started by chicksthatrock at 2009/06/08 12:24AM
    Latest post: 2009/06/08 11:34PM, Views: 4967, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/06/08 12:24AM
    Who really is the father of Summer???
    chicksthatrock

Do you guys think that Nick really is the father of Summer???

Remember when Nick got the results of the DNA test and then suddenly left town. To only return saying that he was the father of the Phyllis's baby.
    Remember we never saw the results of the DNA test.
    Phyllis,Jack and Sharon never saw the results either.
    I think that Nick was so devastated over the losing of Cassey that he wanted to fill that empty whole and say he was the father.

So not only did Jack help bring Summer into the world. Jack helped delivered his own daughter into the world. And I also think that Jack will be the father of Sharon's baby. Which will leave Nick out completely.

#2   2009/06/08 01:36AM
    Re: Who really is the father of Summer???
    Gabriellov

Quote chicksthwiatrock: Do you guys think that Nick really is the father of Summer???

Remember when Nick got the results of the DNA test and then suddenly left town. To only return saying that he was the father of the Phyllis's baby.
    I think that Nick was so devastated over the losing of Cassey that he wanted to fill that empty whole and say he
    was the father.

So not only did Jack help bring Summer into the world. Jack helped delivered his own daughter into the world. And I also think that Jack will be the father of Sharon's baby. Which will leave Nick out completely.

Well,
    I was with you up until the last sentence.
    I just don't feel Jack being the father of Sharon's child
    but I DO see Nick being the father. Maybe it's just wishful
    thinking on my part, but I'm hoping NICK is the father of
    Sharon's baby......
    Only time will tell, and YES, I think JACK is Summers father (IMO)

#3   2009/06/08 02:13AM
    Keeley

Quote Gabriellov:
    Quote chicksthwiatrock: Do you guys think that Nick really is the father of Summer???

I think that Nick was so devastated over the losing of Cassey that he wanted to fill that empty whole and say he
    was the father.

Well,
    I was with you up until the last sentence.
    I just don't feel Jack being the father of Sharon's child
    but I DO see Nick being the father. Maybe it's just wishful
    thinking on my part, but I'm hoping NICK is the father of
    Sharon's baby......
    Only time will tell, and YES, I think JACK is Summers father (IMO)

I am with you!!! I want Nick to be the father of Sharon's baby...and yes I think Jack is Summer's father. That will be something if Jack learns that soon.

#4   2009/06/08 03:31AM
    phyllist

I just want Jack to be the father of SOMEBODY's baby. He wants a child so badly. He messed up with his older child(ren) and feels that that would give him a second chance.

I've only been watching Y&R since I retired, so I don't know enough history to talk about what went on years ago.

To Jack, family is immensely important now. I want him to have a baby really bad.

#5   2009/06/08 06:06AM
    Touched

Quote chicksthatrock: Do you guys think that Nick really is the father of Summer???

I think that Nick was so devastated over the losing of Cassey that he wanted to fill that empty whole and say he was the father.

Phyllis saw the results when she hacked into the computer to change them! When Nick left town with the results, she panicked! She thought he might lose them and deny when he came back, so she dragged Jack down to start the process all over again! Thankfully, for her, Nick came back and said that the results pointed to him! She was so relieved that she didn't have to break the law twice in one month and hack into that system...again!

That's her story and I'm sticking to it!

#6   2009/06/08 06:11AM
    Oreo123

So you are saying Old "Jack Frost" (ha ha) not Mr Winter(s) (hee hee) is Summer's father!

#7   2009/06/08 06:31AM
    clicquot1

At this point, I really don't think it matters much because Nick loves the little girl and even IF the child is not his bio child I don't think Nick will stop loving her. Nick LOVED Cassie and she was NOT his bio child and he will love Sharon's child even if he is NOT the bio child. Now if, the child(Summer) is ole smilin Jack's that may cause problems between ole smilin Jack & Nick when Nick wants to see the child. Just like if the child that Sharon is carrying turns out to be Jack's and that will cause tension between Nick & ole smilin Jack. I do believe that Sharon is carrying Nick's child BUT there will be tampering with the DNA results(& red is not the ONLY suspect & it probably WON'T be her), this just will further delay Sharon & Nick's happiness. TPTB in ALL soaps drag out reunions as longggggggggggggggggggggggggg as they possibly can, probably until the next "sweeps" period.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/06/08 06:32AM
    #8   2009/06/08 06:37AM
    Oreo123

IF ONLY.....TPTB but a BAN ON THE USE OF DNA....after the Chancellor mystery and latest baby's paternity question....writers would be forced to use creativity and Y&R would be more than baby mills and infidelities.

#9   2009/06/08 08:39AM
    Longhornsfan79

I think that Nick is Summers father. When the DNA test results came back, Nick was the only person to see them. Then he threw them in the fire. I think Nick knew he was not Summers father....he was still grieving over Cassie so he thought Summer would help him through that. After that he was in the plane crash and had memory problems. So my theory is that at the time of the DNA test he knew he was not Summers bio dad but since the plane crash he doesnt remember that he lied. Now he truely thinks Summer is his. When he finds out she isnt, he will be shocked.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list