List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Melanie Thomas Scott Leaving....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Melanie Thomas Scott Leaving....

Started by Brown Hair Girl at 2009/06/05 01:25PM
    Latest post: 2009/06/05 03:29PM, Views: 9837, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2009/06/05 01:25PM
    Melanie Thomas Scott Leaving....
    Brown Hair Girl

I red on the Tv guide website That Melanie Thomas Scott is leaving.I can't beleave that the Y&R would let her go and keep the likes of Gloria & Jeffery.First they fired Don[Brad] Now MTS[Nikki}.I think the Y&R needs to go over its cast list and see really who needs to be fired....

#2   2009/06/05 01:33PM
    Re: Melanie Thomas Scott Leaving....
    Candace

The speculative report is that talks broke down - not that she is leaving.

The actress's representation has not issued any sort of statement, nor has the show.

#3   2009/06/05 01:49PM
    clicquot1

Quote Candace: The speculative report is that talks broke down - not that she is leaving.

The actress's representation has not issued any sort of statement, nor has the show.

Thank you, Candace. There for a minute I felt like Sanford from Sanford and Son, remember when he used to "have" the heart attacks and tell Lizabeth he was coming? Well, ok not quite THAT bad, but my heart was racing. MTS is such a BIG part of Y&R, if she LEFT it would never be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4   2009/06/05 02:07PM
    overit

Yeah I read that she wouldn't take the salary cut or go to a reoccurring (sp?) role. And that basically she was on her way out...it also mentioned that they have been writing the future storylines without her involved because they are already writing past when her contract expires. But the article did mention they were not recasting the role in case "she came to her senses". I can't imagine the show without her, she grates me sometimes, but she's a veteran. And besides who would be at RS then????

#5   2009/06/05 03:14PM
    Brown Hair Girl

Quote Candace: The speculative report is that talks broke down - not that she is leaving.

Thank you Candace..The show would not be the same without her...

#6   2009/06/05 03:17PM
    princesschyr...

Wow I could have sworn her name was Melody!?

#7   2009/06/05 03:21PM
    Re: Melanie Thomas Scott Leaving....SPECULATION
    FL senior fan

Thank you, Candance...Nikki is considered by viewers as a key/core person; same as Victor and Jack. Glad it is only speculation and hope whatever contract issues there are that they get worked out to have her continue and MARRY PAUL.

#8   2009/06/05 03:29PM
    fluffy diva

it is melody thomas scott

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list