List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer is Jack's Kid!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer is Jack's Kid!

Started by lovealldogs at 2009/05/27 04:27PM
    Latest post: 2009/05/27 09:28PM, Views: 3489, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/05/27 04:27PM
    Summer is Jack's Kid!
    lovealldogs

I really think Summer is Jack's kid. Remember when the DNA results came out....Nick is the ONLY one that saw it!! EVeryone took his word for it, which was ridiculous!
    I think the baby Sharon is carrying is Nicks, Jack will find out Summer is his and he'll fight for custody. So that would be the BIG blow up for the Abbotts and Newmans. Anyone else think the same or not??? HMMMM

#2   2009/05/27 04:35PM
    Re: Summer is Jack's Kid!
    Ticky

I think some people just start a thread, just to start one. This has already been discussed that Summer is really Jack's child. True Nick knows the truth. But do you really think that Nick would do that to Jack???? Jack was a good stepfather to him, he raised Nick for years....

#3   2009/05/27 05:00PM
    Touched

Nick knows Phyllis' truth!

#4   2009/05/27 05:31PM
    gigiluvsyr

Quote lovealldogs: I really think Summer is Jack's kid. Remember when the DNA results came out....Nick is the ONLY one that saw it!! EVeryone took his word for it, which was ridiculous!
    I think the baby Sharon is carrying is Nicks, Jack will find out Summer is his and he'll fight for custody. So that would be the BIG blow up for the Abbotts and Newmans. Anyone else think the same or not??? HMMMM

I thought I was the only that thought that! Mark my word, Summer is an Abbott! Some medical emergency will most likely happen to her and then there is the story, Nick isn't a match and Jack will be. I have thought this ever since that happened. Therefore, they will switch partners again!!! Time will tell.

#5   2009/05/27 05:32PM
    winecountry

Quote lovealldogs: I really think Summer is Jack's kid. Remember when the DNA results came out....Nick is the ONLY one that saw it!! EVeryone took his word for it, which was ridiculous!

I totally agree with you. Jack never had a DNA test.

Why can't you keep this thread going?

#6   2009/05/27 05:33PM
    oldbat

Quote desoto1:

Did we ever find out who Cassie's father was? She was already 5 or 6 years old when Nick adopted her wasnt she?

I think Cassie's father was a guy named Frank i also think he is dead. anybody else remember?

#7   2009/05/27 05:47PM
    beetle035

:D hey i really like lovealldogs thread.. It's a change from the sharon, Phyllis bash page S%*# tired of that. Alot of us think summer is Jack's well we hope so... & he would be thrilled he can tell summer when she is older hey Daddy delivered you in a elavator. And mommy & daddys did not realize how much they loved each other & you also. :) Not a bad s/l jack deserves to be happy & give the daddy thing one more try. And Phyllis can be herself w/ Jack

Quote Ticky: I think some people just start a thread, just to start one. This has already been discussed that Summer is really Jack's child. True Nick knows the truth. But do you really think that Nick would do that to Jack???? Jack was a good stepfather to him, he raised Nick for years....

#8   2009/05/27 06:43PM
    lovealldogs

Thanks for all of you that didn't get mad about my Thread.
    I didn't go back and read all the threads before so didn't know it had been mentioned. Thanks again for the good answers!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list