List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Discussion...Chris Egen replaced-A new Adam is coming to Genoa City.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Spoiler Discussion...Chris Egen replaced-A new Adam is coming to Genoa City.

Started by juann at 2009/05/21 12:25PM
    Latest post: 2009/05/21 01:13PM, Views: 1352, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2009/05/21 12:25PM
    Spoiler Discussion...Chris Egen replaced-A new Adam is coming to Genoa City.
    juann

Dang-that was fast!! The word is being reported that Michael Muhney from Veronica Mars has been recast as the new Adam Newman and his first airdate will be on June 25th,2009.

#2   2009/05/21 12:27PM
    Re: Spoiler Discussion...Chris Egen replaced-A new Adam is coming to Genoa City.
    Oreo123

Thanx for the heads up!

#3   2009/05/21 12:30PM
    Re: Spoiler Discussion...Chris Egen replaced-A new Adam is coming to Genoa City.
    Aspiringactor2b

Wow that's really messed up that it had to come to this. And the person you mentioned I thought I'd go to his profile and see if he's on the same line as the current Adam such as age or what not (unlike the Mac character was was recasted the opposite). But I checked it out and that Michael guy isn't too far off from replacing Chris. I just really hope he can bring the fire and excitement to the show like Chris did although I don't really care for his current s/l.

#4   2009/05/21 12:38PM
    juann

Quote Aspiringactor2b: Wow that's really messed up that it had to come to this. And the person you mentioned I thought I'd go to his profile and see if he's on the same line as the current Adam such as age or what not (unlike the Mac character was was recasted the opposite). But I checked it out and that Michael guy isn't too far off from replacing Chris. I just really hope he can bring the fire and excitement to the show like Chris did although I don't really care for his current s/l.

I agree with you 100%! It is messed up that it had to come to this and I am saddened to see Chris go, but in my book he is a hero for standing his ground and not taking any b.s. off of anyone. I really don't care for the current storyline he is involved in right now either, but he was good at it and I hope the new replacement can bring the same emotions as Chris did playing Adam because he is a terrific actor and he was good playing this part.

#5   2009/05/21 01:10PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote juann: Dang-that was fast!! The word is being reported that Michael Muhney from Veronica Mars has been recast as the new Adam Newman and his first airdate will be on June 25th,2009.

MM looks like he should be playing on Prison Break. His looks would fit right in.

#6   2009/05/21 01:12PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
    Quote juann: Dang-that was fast!! The word is being reported that Michael Muhney from Veronica Mars has been recast as the new Adam Newman and his first airdate will be on June 25th,2009.

MM looks like he should be playing on Prison Break. His looks would fit right in.

bahaaaaaaaaaaaaww tell me about it he looks like the sl is going from Adam being evil to Adam coming out. bahaaaaaaa

#7   2009/05/21 01:13PM
    cpmorpheous

Sorry, I posted a topic about this also, I thought I looked thoroughly enough, but obviously I didn't!!Sorry once again!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list