List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Venice The Series - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Venice The Series Forum :: big guest stars 3?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

big guest stars 3?

Started by o123 at 2012/01/13 02:27AM
    Latest post: 2012/02/09 02:48PM, Views: 489, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2012/01/13 02:27AM
    big guest stars 3?
    o123

who r the big guest soap stars so far on V3?

#2   2012/01/13 10:33AM
    Re: big guest stars 3?
    Chrissi

Peter Reckell, Shawn Christian, Christian LeBlanc, and Molly Burnett (to come) are guest stars. It'd be up to you to judge who you feel is the biggest I guess!

The usual cast is mostly actors from other soaps, too.

#3   2012/01/13 03:15PM
    o123

Quote Chrissi: Peter Reckell, Shawn Christian, Christian LeBlanc, and Molly Burnett (to come) are guest stars. It'd be up to you to judge who you feel is the biggest I guess!

The usual cast is mostly actors from other soaps, too.

oh. so it's them and the regular V1 and V2 cast? out of the names, peter reckell is the top fish lol bo brady. since tv soaps r being canceled left and right, can crystal bring in popular names from canceled soaps like Ty Treadway and James Franco?

#4   2012/01/26 02:54PM
    Chrissi

She can bring anyone who she'd like, as long as they want to work for her I'd imagine. It's getting so exciting right now. Are you watching?

#5   2012/01/27 12:50PM
    o123

Quote Chrissi: She can bring anyone who she'd like, as long as they want to work for her I'd imagine. It's getting so exciting right now. Are you watching?

yeah. i'm watching. wish david andrew macdonald would appear on venice. david and crystal had great chemistry on GL. Prince Edmund and Olivia. wish their chemistry continues on Venice. you know? david is a great soap opera villain actor. he has so much potential to shine on soaps.

#6   2012/02/02 02:21PM
    Chrissi

That would be great to see.

#7   2012/02/08 03:13PM
    o123

Quote Chrissi: That would be great to see.

i know. any news of david macdonald joining venice? i google david macdonald and i can't find any soap news about him. or even what he's doing now. i can't find anything. can you find out somethin, chrissi?

#8   2012/02/08 03:28PM
    Chrissi

I wish I could, sorry. I'm not even sure if Crystal has started to write for season 4 already. Seems early. What a great finale today. I hope you enjoyed!!

#9   2012/02/09 02:48PM
    o123

Quote Chrissi: I wish I could, sorry. I'm not even sure if Crystal has started to write for season 4 already. Seems early. What a great finale today. I hope you enjoyed!!

well. how can someone find out if popular soap opera "villain" david macdonald is joining venice? i've check google. and i can't find any news on david macdonald. whether it's for a fresh TV soap or a online soap like venice. how can i find out news? david macdonald is missed on Soaps!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list