List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Venice The Series - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Venice The Series Forum :: Venice The Series Episode 11 recap!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Venice The Series Episode 11 recap!!

Started by Chrissi at 2010/12/22 02:22PM
    Latest post: 2010/12/29 10:32AM, Views: 963, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/12/22 02:22PM
    Venice The Series Episode 11 recap!!
    Chrissi

:D

http://soaps.sheknow...1325/

SO amazing. What did you think of today's show?

#2   2010/12/23 11:23PM
    Re: Venice The Series Episode 11 recap!!
    imane111

NB stole the show,the season for the matter.Amazing,JL did a good job so did CC but NB,,,rocked.When I first read the comments before watching the show I thought "there it is.What iIwas afraid of.T...hat they turn Lara into a violent person.Because it's the only way to make her look worse that Gina.But now that I watched it,Lara didn't hit Ani,She just pushed her away because she couldn't stand Ani touching her given the emotional wreck she is.She didn't beat her ,hit her or lay her hand on her,She just pushed her away.I'm glad that so far they didn't turn her into a violent abusive person.She's just a person who finally broke, did something that even she thought she would never do. the intent was to push her away not to hurt her.I have 0 tolerance for violence but here ,drunk or not .Lara would have done just the same to push Ani away from her.There was 0 intention of hurting her,just to free herself from her.I so hope Lara or Ani end things in next episode so that Lara finds someone who loves her an only her and who would help her deal with her issues.This is a chance to write a wonderful love story but not with Ani.Because Ani is clearly still very much in love with Gina.When it's crystal clear that Lara adores Ani and is terrified at the idea of losing her.

#3   2010/12/25 12:13AM
    imane111

I read that comment on another board so I copied/pasted it just the way it was posted because it's eactly how I feel and think

So far I haven't seen the abusive violence some seem to see.I mean you want abusive watch Melanie slap Chloe on Days or anyone hitting someone on purpose.But here,All I saw was a woman breaking down,not tolerating Ani's embrace and trying to apart Ani from her.The first time Lara pushed her away Ani should have stayed away instead of trying to control the situation.If they wanted to show us an abusive behavior they should have had Lara hitting Ani when Ani is away from her,not hugging her.Like when they were talking and Ani told Lara she read her e-mails,they could have had Lara slapping her....but no.They waited that Lara rejects Ani a first time and Ani trying to force herself on her and trying to control the situation to have Lara pushing her harder.Lara didn't apologize for “hitting” her,because she didn't, but for hurting her without the purrpose to do so.

Lara needs help and Ani isn't the person who can help her because she doesn't love Lara.let's face it:She goes to see Gina all the time,,prepares Gina's favorite food for Lara and keeps some of it for Gina,hold her party at Gina's house intead of hers or Lara's, is all over Gina during the party,....She's not over Gina at all and is using Lara until she finds her way back to Gina.Lara knows it and it hurts,feels played and betrayed by Ani,especially since she's been crystal clear with Ani at their second date:"If you have any kind of left over anchs for you ex,I need to know that before I sleep with you,As much fun as a threesome is ,I don't really want one in my bed"...Yet that's what happened."it's not like I'm with another woman"that said it all,showed how lara felt about her relationship with Ani,felt betrayed and played by Ani..Lara realized that Ani wasn't being true with her about her feelings.Ani is with Lara but still very much in love with Gina.

Beside no matter how smoking hot the shower scene,was I hated the reason why Ani dragged Lara there.Their first time should have been about loving and wanting each other and Ani made it about distracting Lara from drinking...That's when I started to despise Ani and wish for a Lani break up as soon as possible.

Ani and Gina can reunite and live whathever they want to live together and Lara needs to put herself and her life back on track.And she needs someone who loves her and only her to help her do so.Ani isn't that person

I remember their first date:Lara said her father was an alcoholic and Ani said that her brothers used to beat her up on daily basis.They took with Lara the alcoholic road,I really hope they won't turn her into a violent abusive person and take with Ani the “beaten up on daily basis” road .What happened in this episode wasn't abusive violence.But now,after what happened ,Lara should admitt she has a problem and never let this happen again.If she's drunk and anyone comes to confront her,she should just walk away.This should be a wake up call for her.I hope.I’ll wait to see if she has been abusive before.Because if this time she wasn't,she could become if she's been abusive before.But if it's a first,then she needs to break up with Ani as soon as possible because this relationship isn't doing any good to any of them,is toxic for both.Lara doesn’t trust Ani enough to tell her about her problems and rely on her and Ani doesn't love Lara enough to help her through this.And to do it out of pity and then leave her because she's still in love with Gina would be useless because once Lara finds out Ani was there just out of pity,not love,she might just as well hit the bottle again and all the hard work would have been in vain

They all did an amazing job but NB..killed it,…rocked it…

#4   2010/12/29 10:32AM
    Chrissi

I think the issue is that when any form of violence occurs in a relationship, there is concern for more. Though I too didn't think Lara 'hit' Ani, she was out of control. That's where my issue is. I feel for her. She needs help.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list