List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Venice The Series - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Venice The Series Forum :: Where can I watch the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where can I watch the show?

Started by One Life to Live Fan at 2010/06/26 04:19PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/20 10:40PM, Views: 508, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/06/26 04:19PM
    Where can I watch the show?
    One Life to ...

I would love to start watching this but I am not sure where? Can someone also tell me want the show is about too? Much appreciated! I am going to watch this too because I love Crystal Chappel!

#2   2010/10/05 05:19PM
    Re: Where can I watch the show?
    MistressLeanne

I was actually just looking on where to watch it myself. I just googled it and it took me to their website which lead me to a youtube video. I want to know if its actually on tv or if you just have to go to the website. If it is on tv then what channel and what time or day is it on?

#3   2010/10/07 06:14PM
    Chrissi

Sorry I missed this! It's on at their site venicetheseries.com but the subscriptions aren't ready yet for viewing. Last season was 10.00 per season. The first episode is on youtube and I also posted here for you.

http://soaps.sheknow...2053/

#4   2010/10/09 05:18PM
    MistressLeanne

but where do you go to watch the other episodes? I went to the site and there was no other episodes.

#5   2010/10/13 10:29AM
    Chrissi

They haven't posted any yet. They're having issues with their section where we pay to watch so I guess it'll take a while longer.

#6   2010/10/20 10:40PM
    cubfnatic

So happy to see that Venice Season Two is back! If you havent seen it yet, be sure to subscribe at www.venicetheseries.com and click on "watch Venice" to subscribe. The show features daytime stars such as Crystal Chappell, Hillary Smith, Nadia Bjorlin, Shawn Christian, Galen Gering, Jessica Leccia, Tina Sloan, Liz Keifer, Jordan Clark, Wes Ramsey, and many more!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list