List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Venice The Series - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Venice The Series Forum :: Watch Gotham The Series On Soaps.com!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Watch Gotham The Series On Soaps.com!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/03/24 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2010/05/27 05:03AM, Views: 479, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/03/24 09:55AM
    Watch Gotham The Series On Soaps.com!
    Amy Mistretta

Hi,

We've just added all of the episodes in our Latest News Room - One through Ten! Start watching them today at:

http://www.soaps.com...5487/

Enjoy!
    Soaps.com

#2   2010/03/31 07:23AM
    Re: Watch Gotham The Series On Soaps.com!
    Chrissi

Steamboat's hilarious but Gotham is more dramatic and even though episodes are short, you're drawn right in!! Great show. I recommend to everyone to give it a shot!!

#3   2010/05/08 02:16PM
    foreverYnR

Quote Chrissi: Steamboat's hilarious but Gotham is more dramatic and even though episodes are short, you're drawn right in!! Great show. I recommend to everyone to give it a shot!!

On the Y&R board today, someone mentioned this series. This is my first time hearing about it. I simply LOVE it.

Will we be able able to discuss it here and if yes, where will be be able to create threads? Thanks in advance for your attention and response.

#4   2010/05/27 05:03AM
    Christine Fix

Hi

Yes, this is the forum for the show so you can create threads and reply to threads just like in the Y&R forum.

You can read all of what we've got written about the show and hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the next season!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list