List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Venice The Series - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Venice The Series Forum :: Storyline issues?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Storyline issues?

Started by Chrissi at 2010/02/17 11:53AM
    Latest post: 2010/03/01 10:57AM, Views: 578, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2010/02/17 11:53AM
    Storyline issues?
    Chrissi

What storylines are you hoping will change some? Do you want Ani with Gina, or perhaps Owen single?

Share!!

#2   2010/02/27 01:50PM
    Re: Storyline issues?
    besserkitty2

Because I missed Otalia I wanted Gina with Ani but since we met Lara I changed my mind. I want lara & Ani, I hope we get to explore there relationship further.

I could not imagine Lis Keener in the role of Lara, Nadia fits much better with Jessica.

I do not want Tray anywhere on the show, I can't stand LK. I'm not bashing her I just don't like her acting.

#3   2010/03/01 10:57AM
    Re: Storyline issues?
    Chrissi

Quote besserkitty2: Because I missed Otalia I wanted Gina with Ani but since we met Lara I changed my mind. I want lara & Ani, I hope we get to explore there relationship further.

I could not imagine Lis Keener in the role of Lara, Nadia fits much better with Jessica.

I do not want Tray anywhere on the show, I can't stand LK. I'm not bashing her I just don't like her acting.

Me too. Not a Gani fan. I'm a Lani fan, but it was good to be able to see where Otalia 'could' have gone! Better yet, 'should' have gone!!

Nadia's doing well. I have to disagree on Lesli Kay as I like her. It's okay not to like an actress. I didn't think that was bashing. It was your opinion and wasn't nasty.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list