List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Nadia and Katherine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nadia and Katherine

Started by dairymaid at 2013/11/15 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/21 08:10PM, Views: 396, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/11/15 10:25AM
    Nadia and Katherine
    dairymaid

On the last episode of "Death and the Maiden", I am wondering if Katherine really pushed Nadia away because she knows that she is aging and dying at a rapid rate and does not want to have Nadia suffer with seeing her deterioration. Also, since whenever someone takes the cure, they cannot be cured from death (such as when Damon tried to help Amara and she vomited and when Caroline tried to help Katherine and she got sick as well). I am wondering if Katherine will be able to turn back to being a vampire at all. The hurt look on Nadia's face was so sad and I am wondering if we will see her again on the show.

#2   2013/11/21 08:10PM
    Re: Nadia and Katherine
    Violette_Soa...

That's probably the biggest question we'll all want to know. If she's slowly dying anyway, why be afraid to take a chance to become a vampire again...before the aging process ruins her before she could turn?

Nadia's turned out cool and as bad-ass as Katherine is, she has always shown a little of her human side. I think you are so on target that she doesn't want to form an attachment that would be painful to them both in a few months time if she dies.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list