List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: What is Nadia and Silas' agenda?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is Nadia and Silas' agenda?

Started by dairymaid at 2013/10/13 03:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 09:36AM, Views: 455, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/13 03:55PM
    What is Nadia and Silas' agenda?
    dairymaid

In last Thursday's episode, Nadia (the ex-traveler) killed the witch/traveler she was with in front of Silas. It seems that she is a witch that works or will be working with Silas. Also, Silas is searching for human Katherine. I am wondering what he needs her for. Is it her blood since she took the cure? Season Five is starting off really good and full of mystery. I also hope there will be crossovers between this show and the Originals which will add more flavor and mystery. What do you think? Do you think that there is more to Nadia than has been revealed? What is with her ties to Silas?

#2   2013/10/17 04:19AM
    Re: What is Nadia and Silas' agenda?
    stjarna

Quote dairymaid: In last Thursday's episode, Nadia (the ex-traveler) killed the witch/traveler she was with in front of Silas. It seems that she is a witch that works or will be working with Silas. Also, Silas is searching for human Katherine. I am wondering what he needs her for. Is it her blood since she took the cure? Season Five is starting off really good and full of mystery. I also hope there will be crossovers between this show and the Originals which will add more flavor and mystery. What do you think? Do you think that there is more to Nadia than has been revealed? What is with her ties to Silas?

Hoping for crossovers so it gets even more interesting!!

#3   2013/10/17 07:06PM
    Violette_Soa...

Definitely lots of mystery this season and we're only up to episode three. Wow. I won't spoil this episode if you haven't seen it but Nadia's seems to have an angle of some sort.

#4   2013/10/20 09:41AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid: In last Thursday's episode, Nadia (the ex-traveler) killed the witch/traveler she was with in front of Silas. It seems that she is a witch that works or will be working with Silas. Also, Silas is searching for human Katherine. I am wondering what he needs her for. Is it her blood since she took the cure? Season Five is starting off really good and full of mystery. I also hope there will be crossovers between this show and the Originals which will add more flavor and mystery. What do you think? Do you think that there is more to Nadia than has been revealed? What is with her ties to Silas?

I think Katherine's blood is the cure now, so that's why Silas want her.

#5   2013/10/20 09:43AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

Stjarna, you know what cross over I want!

#6   2013/10/24 08:43AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

Klus and Caroline, maybe?!

I would like some Elijah and Elena!!

#7   2013/10/24 08:46AM
    stjarna

last season wanted some mean Stefan- and thet delivered it in form of Silas- does he really want the cure? didn't quite get that?

#8   2013/10/24 06:51PM
    Violette_Soa...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

Elijah does seem to have a soft spot for Elena. Did you see how mad he got when he learned Katherine killed her brother?

#9   2013/10/25 09:36AM
    stjarna

Quote Violette_Soaps.com:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

Elijah does seem to have a soft spot for Elena. Did you see how mad he got when he learned Katherine killed her brother?

I think Elijah has more than just a soft spot for Elena imo. I just loved them in season 2 and 3, and of course their kiss, which also didn;t leave Elena cool -

to me they are the classic gothic couple - a very old vampire and the sweet compassionate woman!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list