List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: New The Originals spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New The Originals spoilers!

Started by Chrissi at 2013/09/13 07:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 02:39AM, Views: 16639, Replies: 75
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2014/04/29 06:58AM
    Season Finale: Tuesday May 13
    Amy_Soaps.com

THE ORIGINALS
    “From a Cradle to a Grave” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

MOTHER AND CHILD IN PERIL — As the baby’s due date draws near, (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) embark on a search for Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin), while Hayley herself is determined to do whatever it takes to keep her unborn baby safe and away from the witches.

Francesca (guest star Peta Sargent) takes a meeting with Oliver (guest star Chase Coleman) and Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) to determine the future of the werewolves in New Orleans.

In the aftermath of a surprising attack on Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and his vampires at the compound, Davina (Danielle Campbell) and Cami (Leah Pipes) join resources to take down Klaus.

Finally, in a desperate move to protect those most important to him, Klaus makes a heartbreaking decision.

#62   2014/05/04 05:08PM
    Re: New The Originals spoilers!
    Turn the pag...

What's going on TVD is bringing Michael in to the s/l. Bring back kohl! Send him to NO and let's bring on more hunky original men!

#63   2014/05/14 05:43AM
    stjarna

Long time not written anything about the Originals....and must say- very very interesting finale! Love the idea of Mikael and Esther returning...it would not be much without them, really...hoping to see Kol maybe....
    I am not sorry to see Hayley go out of the picture, but something tells me she will be brought back by a witch. But if she doesn't- which I am all for - they seriously should consider- although it is a long haul- to write Elena and Elijah as endgame altogether. Stefan and Damon are both just a phase in her road of growing up - and when she does mature, she so would be the one that Elijah's heart can love fully and truly and would she . I am in my dream world, but.... strangest things have happened....

The dysfunctional in the Mikaelson's family is great drama material!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/14 05:45AM
    #64   2014/05/14 07:26AM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna: Long time not written anything about the Originals....and must say- very very interesting finale! Love the idea of Mikael and Esther returning...it would not be much without them, really...hoping to see Kol maybe....
    I am not sorry to see Hayley go out of the picture, but something tells me she will be brought back by a witch. But if she doesn't- which I am all for - they seriously should consider- although it is a long haul- to write Elena and Elijah as endgame altogether. Stefan and Damon are both just a phase in her road of growing up - and when she does mature, she so would be the one that Elijah's heart can love fully and truly and would she . I am in my dream world, but.... strangest things have happened....

The dysfunctional in the Mikaelson's family is great drama material!

correction- wanted to say that I wished Hayley wasn't brought back in the same way Elena and twilight woman was, same old.

#65   2014/05/15 06:12AM
    Chrissi_Soap...

Guys The Originals returns for season two on a new night and time. It's at 8 Mondays. Hope everyone liked the season finale last night! Some of the writers at SK thought it was the best ever!

#66   2014/05/15 12:32PM
    stjarna

Thank you Chrissi and Amy for all the spoiler info!

#67   2014/09/18 11:28AM
    Season Premiere! October 6
    Amy_Soaps.com

MONDAY, OCTOBER 6

THE ORIGINALS
    “Rebirth” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

REBUILDING HOMES AND RECRUITING NEW FAMILY — After months of being holed up inside his compound, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) enlists the help of Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) in plotting his revenge against the Guerrera werewolves, and vows to take down anyone who poses a threat to baby Hope’s existence.

Elijah watches helplessly as Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) spirals downward while mourning the loss of her daughter and struggling to adapt to her new hybrid status.

Exiled by the Guerrera werewolves, who now control the French Quarter, Marcel is still reeling over the destruction of his vampire family, and attempts to rebuild his home with the help of Josh (guest star Steven Krueger).

Elsewhere, Cami (Leah Pipes), who is attempting to regain some normalcy in her life, seeks comfort in a surprising place.

Last, Davina (Danielle Campbell) continues her plan to use Mikael (guest star Sebastian Roche) against Klaus, but gets sidetracked when she meets the mysterious, yet charming Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman), who holds a few secrets of his own.

#68   2014/09/29 05:38AM
    Monday October 13 - The Originals spoilers!
    Amy_Soaps.com

Monday October 13

“Alive and Kicking” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

As tensions between Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) grow, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) steps in and encourages her to regain her position within her werewolf pack.

Still under Davina’s (Danielle Campbell) control, Mikael (Sebastian Roche) grows impatient while she attempts to uncover a spell that would protect those closest to her.

When Elijah turns to Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) for help in tracking down a vital piece of information, he is forced to remember a time long ago when they were on better terms.

Meanwhile, Davina and Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharmon) find themselves in a dangerous situation when unexpected visitors show up and crash their dinner.

Finally, Klaus grows suspicious after a meeting with Cassie (guest star Natalie Dreyfuss) doesn’t go as he had planned.

#69   2014/10/02 01:26PM
    Monday October 20 - The Originals Spoilers
    Amy_Soaps.com

Monday October 20

“Every Mother’s Son” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

When Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) receive a cryptic invitation to dinner from their mother Esther, who continues to inhabit the body of Harvest girl Cassie (guest star Natalie Dreyfuss), they find themselves preparing for the worst.

With the help of a new witch named Lenore (guest star Sonja Sohn), Klaus, Elijah and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) attempt to stay one step ahead of Esther, but things quickly take an unexpected turn.

While Elijah finds himself reluctantly teaming up with Gia (guest star Nishi Munshi), a newly-turned vampire, Hayley is faced with an enticing proposition about her new status as a Hybrid after a startling encounter with Esther.

Finally, Esther reveals a shocking secret about Klaus’ childhood and unveils her ultimate plan for her children.

#70   2014/10/10 02:45AM
    The Originals - Monday October 27
    Amy_Soaps.com

The Originals - Monday October 27

“Live and Let Die” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

Knowing that it’s only a matter of time before Klaus (Joseph Morgan) comes after them, Davina (Danielle Campbell) takes Mikael (guest star Sebastian Roche) to her family cabin in the woods.

When Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) gets a tip that Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood) is recruiting young, unsuspecting teenagers in order to build a werewolf army, she enlists the help of Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) to rescue the group.

After Cami (Leah Pipes) inadvertently lets Klaus in on Davina’s whereabouts, she tags along in an attempt to truly understand the deeply rooted hatred he has for his parents.

At his mother’s urging, Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman) seeks out Davina in order to locate the missing white oak stake and is caught off guard when he has a dangerous encounter at the cabin.

Lastly, Josh (guest star Steven Kruger), who continues to struggle with his vampire identity, opens up to an unexpected ally.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list