List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: New The Originals spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New The Originals spoilers!

Started by Chrissi at 2013/09/13 07:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/15 12:32PM, Views: 11812, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/22 09:54AM
    Re: New The Originals spoilers!
    Chrissi_Soap...

New! Enjoy and if you want to open a new thread to discuss the show each episode or whatever, you can feel free!

We've no plans to add any new shows but if it's still strong next season after Glee is finished we may replace Glee with Originals! We'll see how it goes!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/22 09:57AM
    #22   2013/10/23 06:01AM
    Chrissi_Soap...

Wow Klaus creeps me out!! New sneak peek of "The Originals."

#23   2013/10/23 03:57PM
    AdrianeG

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: You're welcome! Gotta love Elijah!!

Here we go. More!!
    "Sinners and Saints" spoilers for October 29.

'Pasts are revealed and secrets exposed -

Angered by recent events involving the safety of his unborn baby, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) demands answers from Sophie (Daniella Pineda), believing she was involved. Sophie reveals to Klaus and Rebekah (Claire Holt) a troubling secret from her past.

Meanwhile, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) asks Klaus to accompany him to the bayou after gruesome remains are discovered, while Rebekah, Sophie and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) set off on a mission of their own.

Davina (Danielle Campbell) confides in an unexpected ally and reveals shocking information about the witches, ultimately leading to a disturbing revelation.

If the show gets a full season will you give them their own board? I love the Originals. Klaus pulled me in and dang he can be so evil -love his little inner struggle he put into play so Marcell thinks he has his back.

((same with Reign-love that show just from the one episode will they get a board??))

#24   2013/10/23 04:03PM
    AdrianeG

Thanks for the spoilers.

I am hooked on The Originals. Love the fact that they are intermingled with adults and are no longer in the school scene.

Looks like Cami and Klaus are becoming friends. It was kind of noble of him to try to expell her demons and take them on, himself. But don't think she will be too happy if he kills on behalf of her brother.

I think Elijah and Hayley would make a great couple. Can't wait to see them together again.

#25   2013/10/23 04:08PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: Wow Klaus creeps me out!! New sneak peek of "The Originals."

He is creepy however I can see how a pyschology major would be intrigued to delve into the inner workings of his mind. Not that she has a clue just how much of a devil he real is.

#26   2013/10/24 05:29AM
    Amy_Soaps.com

Tuesday November 12:

“Bloodletting ”

When someone from Hayley’s (Phoebe Tonkin) past makes a startling revelation, she grows concerned for herself and the baby. Amidst growing tensions between them, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) turn to Sabine (guest star Shannon Kane) for help in locating Hayley, who has gone missing. After making a trip down to the bayou, Klaus has a surprising and dangerous encounter with an unexpected visitor. Meanwhile, Davina (Danielle Campbell) makes a surprising connection, and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) makes Rebekah (Claire Holt) an enticing offer that leaves her torn.

Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Michael Russo and Michael Narducci (#107).

#27   2013/10/24 08:36AM
    stjarna

Klaus is having a blast at the moment with all his manipulation-
    Elijah is back!!!Yaaayyyy!!!

Loved Klaus and Cami = have great chemistry... love their scenes together. I want more... shame she is going to be only his spy.

That baby is a danger for all of them I guess, it spells doom so the witches want to get rid of it?!

#28   2013/10/29 08:25PM
    AdrianeG

Quote stjarna: Klaus is having a blast at the moment with all his manipulation-
    Elijah is back!!!Yaaayyyy!!!

Loved Klaus and Cami = have great chemistry... love their scenes together. I want more... shame she is going to be only his spy.

That baby is a danger for all of them I guess, it spells doom so the witches want to get rid of it?!

Now that Marcel was told to stay away from Cami by her uncle Klaus will no longer have a need to compel her. Its a good time for them to be equals, as freinds.

The baby is a danger for the witches. The preview showed Sofie given a shot which is probably meant to kill Hayley or the baby since she is linked to Sofie. I wonder if she miscarries.

#29   2013/10/30 12:39PM
    stjarna

the plot thikens that's for sure- and the witches are the bad guys here. Hm... well, one witch called Esther also performed a crazy ritual to create the vampire family- I got mixed feelings about the twists and turns.

Don't like how Hayley has this arogant attitude.
    and slapping Elijah- it's just not on! sorry- she so annoys me!

Love Sophie the witch!
    I guess nothing will be easy or straightforward- witches will retaliate.

#30   2013/11/01 01:16PM
    Chrissi_Soap...

New clip! Fruit of the poison Tree.

Love love the set. So gorgeous.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list