List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Buffy still #1

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Buffy still #1

Started by Milkshake24 at 2013/07/30 07:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 06:00AM, Views: 367, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/07/30 07:01AM
    Buffy still #1
    Milkshake24

I stopped watching the Vampire Diares last season and now about to stop watching Teen Wolf. I loved how these 2 shows started but I'm just so over everyone having to be something not Human! What made me keep watching Buffy til the very end was that she and all her friends remain human! Angel was a vamp but none of her friends got turned. Well the one guy was a werewolf but that was it! I try tuning in and it's just vampire vs vampire vs vampires vs with vs werewolf vs hybrid. Teen wolf has become the same now. Am I the only one that misses good old humans vs these creatures?

#2   2013/10/07 01:22AM
    Re: Buffy still #1
    stjarna

Quote Milkshake24: I stopped watching the Vampire Diares last season and now about to stop watching Teen Wolf. I loved how these 2 shows started but I'm just so over everyone having to be something not Human! What made me keep watching Buffy til the very end was that she and all her friends remain human! Angel was a vamp but none of her friends got turned. Well the one guy was a werewolf but that was it! I try tuning in and it's just vampire vs vampire vs vampires vs with vs werewolf vs hybrid. Teen wolf has become the same now. Am I the only one that misses good old humans vs these creatures?

Buffy, the vampire slayer will always be no 1- Joss Whedon and his writers did something magical. Characterisation, love story,the growing up and facing all that comes in this world.
    I also like the human vs supernatural. But Buffy herself was part supernatural part human and it was a great dynamic within the same person- slthough she had powers she had to deal with all vulnerability inside of her and saving the world! Always will miss them! Great cast!

#3   2013/10/09 06:00AM
    Re: Buffy still #1
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Milkshake24: I stopped watching the Vampire Diares last season and now about to stop watching Teen Wolf. I loved how these 2 shows started but I'm just so over everyone having to be something not Human! What made me keep watching Buffy til the very end was that she and all her friends remain human! Angel was a vamp but none of her friends got turned. Well the one guy was a werewolf but that was it! I try tuning in and it's just vampire vs vampire vs vampires vs with vs werewolf vs hybrid. Teen wolf has become the same now. Am I the only one that misses good old humans vs these creatures?

Buffy, the vampire slayer will always be no 1- Joss Whedon and his writers did something magical. Characterisation, love story,the growing up and facing all that comes in this world.
    I also like the human vs supernatural. But Buffy herself was part supernatural part human and it was a great dynamic within the same person- slthough she had powers she had to deal with all vulnerability inside of her and saving the world! Always will miss them! Great cast!

Good Post!

I loved watching Buffy it was so different than other shows that were on at the time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 06:01AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list